All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think it's a special place and it is a great replacement for the old wembley
  3. Coventry didn't seem to mind a replay. They'll be coining it in with a semi final at Wembley on Sunday.
  4. I'd have been much happier with Bernard looking after Szmodics rather than Bambo or Dom.
  5. Today
  6. I totally agree with the general sentiment - the big clubs are stuffing the rest and it needs sorting. But I don’t see the abolishment of replays a bad thing. Even in your example, it would’ve given Wednesday a great chance of knocking Man Utd out, getting the prize money and the gate receipts from the next round. More often it’s a replay we definitely don’t want - like Coventry.
  7. I do rate Windass always thought him an intelligent player who reads the game well, lately he seems to lacking in this ability with the game passing him by. He needs a goal to get his mojo back.
  8. Just for old times sake I hope we stop at the little boozer that we drank dry on the way back to the Cuthbert Arms. Shame about the trip to Exeter though.
  9. Sorry for such a sad loss. Craig his family and the Wednesday family will always be there.
  10. Yesterday
  11. I mean let’s not forget, we had a freaky Liam Palmer last second equaliser that if it didn’t happen would have had you all saying Moore was incredible saying he was a failure
  12. The only thing they got right was to put it on the same site as Old Wembley. Empty red seats directly opposite the global broadcasters No Twin Towers Non-distinctive design Years behind schedule Millions over-budget over-priced It's not a special place when it should be a shrine to English football.
  13. I think that you may find that PV's owner finds him to be inadequate Then when Danny goes to Sunderland (ITK) Darren will be able to tie up with our Thai once more
  14. The sooner the "Big [enter number here]" bogger off with their own European League, the better for all of us.
  15. I'd play Johnson Windass is the type that doesn't get involved much, so not sure whether he's better starting or coming on as sub. (Or Neither). I'd probably start him and see if he does anything
  16. It would be a reasonable argument if I could affect the change. In the case of football I cant affect any of these changes that are happening, so in this case I think it is.
  17. Sympathy to all the family. RIP Craig and fly high!
  18. Sorry to hear this, try to keep strong. Is there a charity your brother would want a donation to?
  19. Nice thoughts for you. Everything does change. But. What if you love something and someone is breaking that for you? Is "everything changes" a reasonable argument to let it happen?
  20. Well this changes everything. I'm not being on the same side as that surprised sprout.
  21. Life is about change and things change, most of the changes being made in football dont fit with my views and I am watching less and less football. Loved seeing the PL teams getting bounced from European football. Football is like all other habits, hard to break but once you break it you wonder what the fuss is about.
  22. Nobody is expecting us to win every week. Of course not. The point is about our recent record which is really depressing and looking fatal having brilliantly under DR caught up the other strugglers. It's how we are faring at the real business end of the season, the real crunch time, and we need a win at Blackburn because we have just won one in seven and drawn two not too difficult home fixtures and drawn a third home fixture which was admittedly more difficult-after gifting Norwich two goals , one in particular through complete suicidal play.
  23. The big 6 name always makes me laugh Includes spurs and they have as many prem titles as we do
  24. Interested by this. What do you mean by proper football? 6 teams go off and form a different league 14 teams left in the top league. Not being funny but if somehow we eeked our way up there, and having to play Bournemouth riding high at the top of this new division doesn't have the same ring to it for me.
  25. Are you suggesting they should start as it means they’ll be marginally less mardy? Have you taken leave of your senses? They deserve to be on the bench. If they wanted to start on Sunday, they should’ve tried their hearts out last weekend. They didn’t. Far from it in fact. You reap what you sow.
  26. Straight to pens no ET then both sides have to go for it
  1. Load more activity