All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He's just a supercilious wind up merchant. it's all he does on the match day threads to wind people up. Should be a pig tbh.
  3. Today
  4. Every game now is must win, we are fast running out of time for 2nd chances.
  5. But God what a last day that would be for footie fans across England
  6. You really are hard work....It's not sinking in with you but I will try one more time. Yes 3 wins is likely to keep us up but at this moment it doesn't guarantee it. There are three games left where our rivals play each other. Stoke v Plymouth (this Saturday), Millwall v Plymouth (Sat 27th), Huddersfield v Birmingham (Sat 27th). Whatever the result is between Stoke v Plymouth this Saturday, IF both then win their remaining 2 matches, we can't finish above either of them, no matter what. The only scenario where we could go above two teams, if everybody wins all their other matches, is if Huddersfield v Birmingham next week is a draw and we would be certain to finish above both of them, if we win all 3 of our games. Now if this Saturday, Huddersfield don't beat Swansea at home and by some miracle Birmingham don't win at Rotherham, then we will know that win our 3 games and yes we will stay up. So just to repeat, RIGHT NOW we can't say 3 wins and we will definitely stay up. While 53 points is highly likely to keep us up, RIGHT NOW it is not certain to. Things will maybe become a little bit clearer after Sunday. Let's win first and hope other results have gone our way, Anyway that's me done on this subject now. It's like banging my head against a brick wall.
  7. I'm saying that its pointless unless we buy him out and pack him off.
  8. Perfect on that last bit! Buy him out! Why I'll pay for his ticket myself!
  9. Surely it was clowns on here wanting that f*nny as our manager.
  10. So are you saying don't protest unless the fanbase has a billionaire lined up?
  11. It was Easter Monday recently. So perhaps that is when Rotherham thought of resurrecting him?
  12. I am intrigued to know how you are going to hat a tinpot club? What kind of hat will it be?
  13. Great appointment for us,,until next season
  14. Loved seeing the Premier League teams getting knocked out, hoping that Liverpool get battered again and West Ham go out. **** the Premier League.
  15. Make yourself useful, stop sucking Chancer off and get off your knees.
  16. Good appointment for Rotherham but the bloke doesn't have an ounce of loyalty in him. At least see the season out with Stevenage before jumping ship (again)
  17. No we haven’t gone away. Thats absolute codswallop, as has been proven time and time again by other clubs protests. If a funding freeze is blamed on protests, what’s the excuse for the previous freezes? For the 1000th time it’s not down to me or my mates to find a buyer but if it makes you feel any better, I have already written to a few.
  18. Yesterday
  19. Waxy O'Sheas bang in the middle of Fanabe front, Side of the Centro Comercial There's quite a few good ones all along the main tourist area , The Corner Sports bar on the road above Peurto Colon. Don't know if they will, nip in and ask.
  20. Have they gone away? Or have they realized that we don't get rid of Chansiri without lining up a billionaire to buy him out? Short of that, it's all hot air, which is highly likely to create another funding freeze. Make yourselves useful -- write to billionaires.
  21. You never what ? You never understand simple things? We are not very likely to get 3 wins. But if we do, then this would keep us up, as other teams are bound to lose points because they are playing one another. If you still cannot understand how the league table and relegation works, then you could ask a neighbour's child to explain it. I think that it is looking like going to the last day then anything could happen...
  1. Load more activity