All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So far, SOUTHAMPTON 28,558 PRESTON 25,138 IPSWICH 25,938 MIDDLESBOROUGH 22,975 SUNDERLAND 25,987 HUDDERSFIELD 26,025 ROTHERHAM 29,038 MILLWALL 25,678 LEICESTER 26,036 BLACKBURN 24,507 QPR 24,739 CARDIFF 26,009 HULL 27,489 COVENTRY 28,129 WATFORD 22,303 BIRMINGHAM 25,431 BRISTOL CITY 26,328 PLYMOUTH 23,037 LEEDS 30,032 SWANSEA NORTH 65 SOUTH 70 GRANDSTAND 301 KOP 2713 TOTAL REMAINING 3149 492 SOLD TODAY
  3. We had a sell out at home to Derby last season - the crowd was 33,413.
  4. 2986 left now. Pretty good for before the end of the working day. Can see another 500-1000 being sold before the end of the day
  5. Hillsborough will be smaller than Bramall Lane soon. Reason enough to get a new stadium.
  6. The issue is more around DC’s lack of business acumen and sensibility when it comes to running the club. There is no structure, plan or strategy - and without these failure is almost inevitable, irrespective of whether it’s a football club, startup or any form of ongoing enterprise.
  7. Again with the arsey comment. You stated that he was racially abused because people were sick of his antics did you not? Don't you think that comes across as blaming him for diving etc?
  8. Please PM if you have available. Thanks.
  9. Start of last season Home - 30,185 all sections Away - 3,890, can be increased to 4,083 as Coventry in Cup Max Capacity - 34,268
  10. Then you need to look up the definition of victim blaming, because you’re way off the mark. Saying why something might be happening isn’t excusing it Mark
  11. Ackworth near Ponte. A few of us round here. We're like the Leeds resistance.
  12. No mate but my reg end WLS and has an O before that
  13. Sounds like Tonali was also betting on games after joining Newcastle
  14. You beat me to it. I don't come on here professing to be ITK and never have but I have heard a worrying amount about this. One of those things I heard and sort of filed away hoping it was b*llocks, but worries me a bit more every time I see someone else mention it on here.
  15. I can confidently say no pro footballers live mexborough .
  16. Have a look on Twickets if you don’t mind being among the home fans
  17. I ran a business for a guy, that was losing money. He was writing off those losses against his other business to reduce his tax burden. It was a plaything for him, with an alterior motive for the property when it failed. I worked my nads off to turn it around, unaware of his other plans. You don't always understand why people do things. Particularly in business.
  18. I can see no other reason why you would be so keen to back the bloke. You're ignoring the non-playing side completely. Sky high prices, shambolic training ground, crumbling stadium, disintegrating pitch, poor commercial performance, shoddy shop. It's a bit like the Tory Government. After so many years of his rule in what way are we a better club relative to where we were when he took over? Once you take away cake ball and the big screen what is better?
  19. I understand. You stated that he got racist abuse because people were sick of his antics. You may not have wanted it to sound like it did, but it came across (to me) as victim blaming.
  1. Load more activity