All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I copyrighted that last week. You owe me a tenner.
  3. Dunno but I bet Trump wishes he was like Big Ron. Charisma, talent, charm. Trump can’t even build a wall but Ron builds winning teams. #makeswfcgreatagain
  4. yeah but you don't want to get on their bad side, they're a right rowdy bunch with their pots and pans, salad containers and packed lunch containers. Like a gang of old ladies on the rampage.
  5. Probably... I’d rather he got slapped with a sweaty old scrotum or two though.
  6. Well if living in Rovrum is lucky good luck to you.
  7. Sounds promising https://www.tupper.tv/id/video/tupperware-league-week-49/ We'll have a tupperware party when the f**ker finally signs
  8. Sunday morning TV back then ..............The Waltons or Brookside Omnibus.
  9. The answer down the boozer will be the same as the previous 10 seasons...unless of course you drink with morons...the players contracts don't finish until the end of this month so once that happens we'll hear something
  10. Agreed, however we won't get anything for him next summer when his contract runs out & if his fitness issues & mixed form continues this season we're unlikely to offer him a new deal.
  11. Who does the f**ker play for? Dirty L**ds might be in for him, especially with a name like that, sounds ideal for the dirty f**kers. We can't sign any old f**ker until the accounts are filed. Then we will sign all the centre backs and wingers.
  1. Load more activity