All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Don’t be bitter and twisted Neil. You only exaggerated when you used the word ‘rocket’. Get over it mate.
  3. It's worth noting that someone on here also said 'My eyeballs smell of chicken' once
  4. I don't know. It's just something someone on here said.
  5. Plymouth paid £1m for Morgan Whittaker. 20 goals in a season, he’s now likely to be worth £10m plus. THAT’s a rocket. WHITTAKER HIRST
  6. Ahhhh THE Now that narrows it down for me thanks mate
  7. Who validates the €3.2m? Just some dodgy website with their opinion innit?
  8. They were wrong when we were about 1/20 to drop a few months ago. (Unless we do go down in which case they were still right!)
  9. Have you got your car number plate tattooed on your backside? Lol
  10. Champagne prices for schloer players. Or however you spell it FFS.
  11. Current odds at Billy Hill, Huddersfield 1/10 Birmingham 5/6 Us 5/4 Longest odds we've been all season, and the bookies are never wrong!
  12. I would be heartbroken to get a private plate for my birthday . Especially if it was wrapped up- they are bloody big and a decent weight, maybe you would be thinking a nice piece of modern art, perhaps one of those really expensive speakers that are flat and really stylish: Then you open it and it’s a random set of letters and numbers vaguely related to you and your interests that you strap onto your car to be covered in flies and mud.
  13. Did the bounce and conceded immediately after again. Need to sack that off until we’re at least 4-0 up
  1. Load more activity