All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Very encouraging to watch this. He's making much more eye contact with his questioner than previously. Shows a burgeoning level of confidence in himself... Over to you, Chansiri. If you haven't got the wonga required and if the rumoured American interest is actually real then do the right thing, swallow your pride and sell up ASAP
  3. Seem to remember Schmeichel took one look at his leg and threw up behind the goal. I might not have remembered it totally right though.
  4. Catchy, but the ending needs a bit of work
  5. For a 2 letter word, 'if' doesn't half carry some significance...
  6. Doesnt the season finish next week? Can't see him featuring again tbh.
  7. We have struck gold with this lad. Pains me to say it, but it feels reminiscent to when Wilder joined the pigs the first time around. Something just clicks and it lifts the whole club. Chansiri would be blowing a huge huge opportunity if he doesn't give DR the backing he needs in order for him to stay at S6.
  8. Doing well, training, personal trainer, having another scan and see where he is next week.
  9. Danny rohls magic he wears a magic hat could easily surpass big Jack, Howard Wilkinson and big Ron given the right backing
  10. Same applies to a few teams, Sunderland so reliant on Clarke and before that Stewart. If you can get a match winner or two it’s the main difference, we saw that when we had Jacob Murphy and Fletcher in an average side but when they left we had very little threat
  11. Will Kean and Lewis Baker on Loan if I remember right.
  12. The press conference just now was a fantastic one. Röhl has grown a huge deal over the year and speaks so clearly and honestly. It seems very clear from what he was saying that if Chansiri stumps up the cash to improve the infrastructure at the club, he will be here for a while. He said he knows that not everything can be done in single summer, but that he just wants to see moves in the right direction. It is rare to see such transparency without everything being veiled in cliches. If we stay up, and assuming Chansiri can approach the situation with humility (!!!!) and cash (!!!!!), it really does feel like we could be in for a very positive 2024/25.
  13. DR "Bambo trained today with a mask. Icky trained yesterday and was rested today. "Di'Shon is back in training and looks good. I'm happy and we will see who is in the squad on Saturday."
  14. That games in reality have not been 'mwg' is a relief not amusing, as we have not been winning 2 many recently, but r now out of bottom tree. You right tho, that poster should try to enjoy our Röhl towards the Great Escape. I am sorry that you missed my recent post that I do not subscribe to the Leeds Weeds hatred as I rememember their fantastic half-back line of Bremner-Charlton-Hunter and some of their slick Scottish forwards. I certainly changed my opinion about Xisco and have about Chansiri.
  15. https://www.macron.com/uk/news/macron-and-sheffield-wednesday-announce-new-long-term-partnership No mention of how long the contract is. Seemed unusual for us though to have so many items with 50% of recently across the Macron range. Made me think we be changing in the summer.
  16. "Bambo trained today with a mask. Icky trained yesterday and was rested today. "Di'Shon is back in training and looks good. I'm happy and we will see who is in the squad on Saturday."
  17. Please see takeover thread the Americans have seen the potential innit.
  18. Let's hope it's more accurate than these 'super computer' predictions in January. Oops the table hasn't displayed properly. Here's the predicted table in full.
  19. Didn’t we sign a few players before the official Chansiri announcement? Think there was quite a bit of speculation about who was funding that?
  20. They’ve undoubtedly spent money on their stadium over the years, even with a view of leaving. We really haven’t. That’s the reason.
  21. A club who have had very little to get excited about in the past 30 years, been in the bottom 3 of the second tier for 99% of the season and yet there is a clamour for tickets. The stadium isnt big enough for demand in these big games. Surely there is little doubt to the potential of this club and its fan base....its there for all to see.
  22. Yep, typical naive owner that walked into the boom-and-bust trap, took the wrong advice from the wrong kind of people and failed to put in place good financial and operational management and corporate governance arrangements.
  1. Load more activity