All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'll believe it when it happens, too many False dawns in the past to get excited.
  3. He ain't even worth the transfermkt estimate of £2.5m when you convert the 3.2m Euros they state into pounds. If they do go up he isn't going to get a game unless there's a striker injury crisis...
  4. Tbh this had been the direction of travel for the top clubs for years I said for years now that it won't be long till we see Man U play Barca in a league game in Kuala Lumpur for eg. This is just another step up that ladder
  5. That’s my view. If he can get a team of brexit players on low money he’ll do well, as proven. But once he has a cultured squad, on decent money with better ability he actively struggles, as proven. It’s quite fitting that he left them in the mire and he wasn’t blamed for that season. This time he’s joined them in the mire and kept them there. He deserves this relegation regardless of how much he tries to shift the blame.
  6. Is not odd really tbh He's such a small and weak man that ETH didn't have the balls to take on the likes of Rashford and Fernandes so he went for what he saw as a lesser character and slung him under the bus I think subsequent events have shown the job and club is way way too big for ETH Meanwhile Sancho regained his form and confidence and into the CL semi final
  7. Wait until a club gets 'franchised' out to Saudi or USA.
  8. Sorry to be pedantic, but before the press conference there was a photo of Mandaric, Chansiri & Stuart Gray going out for dinner in the evening. So anyone out in Sheffield tonight keep your eyes open
  9. Or, for a slightly more positive spin... 0 pts = relegated regardless of any other results _______________________ 1 pt = relegated unless Huddersfield beat Birmingham, then lose against Ipswich, and Birmingham fail to beat Norwich. So, relying on other results, but not necessarily fecked! _______________________ 2 pts = we need one of these to happen... 1a) Huddersfield beat Birmingham, then both fail to win their final games 1b) if Plymouth lose both of their games (Millwall and Hull), only one of the above would need to fail 2a) if they draw and Plymouth don't lose both, nothing changes with Huddersfield but we then need Birmingham to lose 2b) if they draw and Plymouth lose twice, just one of the above will do throw of a coin! _______________________ 3 pts = we'll survive if any two of the following happen... 1) Huddersfield fail to beat BOTH Birmingham and Ipswich. 2) Birmingham fail to take at least 4 points from Huddersfield and Norwich 3) Plymouth take no more than a point from their games against Millwall and Hull. 4) Blackburn lose against Coventry and Leicester. Seems reasonably likely to me. _______________________ 4 pts = Huddersfield can't catch us, so any one of the following will do... 1) Birmingham fail to win both 2) Plymouth fail to win either one 3) Blackburn lose one and either lose or draw the other Very likely; almost certainly safe. _______________________ 6 pts = we stay up, regardless of what happens elsewhere. _______________________ BE REYT!!!
  10. Mamadov was all there until evryone realised that Vladimir Putin would be our new owner!
  11. I would assume it wouldn't look good on him if he was refusing to play, may put some clubs off. On the other hand, it stops him getting injured...
  12. I remember similar speculation and rumours circulating when Mamatov’s (or whatever his name was) didn’t come up with the funds to complete the takeover. Nobody knew at the time that TUF or Chansiri was in negotiations with Manderic until he was presented to the press and that famous photograph was taken with the TUF backdrop. So we can speculate as much as we want but we will only know when the deal is complete. Let’s hope it’s sooner rather than later and we at last get an owner that has the funds needed to go some way in emulating the Ipswich revival.
  13. He has been decent in spells for us but can't see him being on the radar of many teams higher up than us. Did hear that he is big mates with Kasey Palmer and was less than impressed with the gestures to him.
  14. Surely nonsense. Looked like a hamstring before the Swansea game I think it was Why would he need to force a move when he's only got 2 games left on his contract?
  15. There's too many syllables in Sheffield United to fit any song. As if I didn't have enough reason to hate them, they grammatically annoy me as well.
  16. Let’s be honest, it’s not happening is it
  17. It's not this bit I have an issue with. You said he could use his hand but not pick up the ball which is wrong. The explanation when the law changed, to include the provision around attempted clearance, in 19/20 was this: "When the GK clearly kicks or tries to kick the ball into play, this shows no intention to handle the ball so, if the ‘clearance’ attempt is unsuccessful, the goalkeeper can then handle the ball without committing an offence" "Handle the ball" includes picking it up and if you disagree then you can double check by writing to IFAB @ lawenquiries@theifab.com who I am 100% certain will clarify this point for you.
  18. Not everyone loves him. to be fair. N.W.A. hate him, even wrote a song about him F**K the Pol
  1. Load more activity