All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. How bad is Antony though? Why Ten Haag keeps playing him is baffling. I know Sancho has a bad attitude but he's a much better player than Antony. I can't imagine his attitude is much better either, judging by how much of an arse he is - The end to the Coventry game showed that.
  3. Almost! He should have ended the post with………..
  4. It is when you spell diarrhoea like that!!! Only messing - I had about 5 attempts at spelling the drink 'Shloer' earlier - and it still doesn't look right (it probably isn't)
  5. Their 7th captain of the season. And what does that say to Anel? Is he finished at United then? Wilder is great at getting players against him. He’s a great lower league manager where everyone is on relative low money, where he can foster a Sunday league attitude and spirit Once that goes, he’s just a bitter man who blames everyone else.
  6. He's the kind of player you always need at this level. Can fit into multiple positions and put up a decent performance, with the very rare stinker or stunner. Can't build a squad without someone like this, and he's in our top 10 in terms of appearances. So yeah, great.
  7. You’ve got to think that if the lower lep isn’t opened today then it ain’t happening
  8. ...unless you're previously constipated maybe!?
  9. Most predictions would have us losing this week, dropping into the relegation zone, but doing enough to stay up final day. Let's not get away from ourselves, West Brom will be tough. It's about holding our nerve even if we lose.
  10. I’m reluctant to provoke that notorious temper of yours FG, but Plymouth were singing that for Bali Mumba a year before Gassama signed for us. The plagiarists though, have nicked the bounce song from us, so it’s 1-1.
  11. Again, the key point here is that the takeover back in 2015 was billed as a TUF venture, with TUF branding everywhere. That disappeared in a couple of months. It is clear that the clan was told that TUF was no longer their property, to use as a cash machine, or to set a diversification strategy, according to taste. Fates, really, were sealed at that point. Subsequently, he was like an Edwardian dissolute younger son, playing the tables at Le Touquet. In that context, initial wins were more dangerous than some salutary losses would have been.
  12. Like Mount Everest, where player sales is the base camp.
  13. What I like about this word, is how it means failure and diarrhea. I guess diarrhea is a failure!
  14. Hi super wednesday Yes ... I've been mucked around a bit by a lad who connected me straight away. Not heard from him for 20 hours so yes two are still available. Can you ring 07767370670 after 10 am your time and Anthony will sort it them out. Cheers
  15. There's an argument going around saying that 30 mins earlier Coventry benefited from VAR with the handball penalty decision. That for me is more clear cut though, you only have to see that replayed once to be know its a penalty under the current rules. This offside decision though..it just isn't offside even with the graphic they used. Baffling.
  16. I believe Schloer is how people speak after quaffing too much champagne?
  17. Are you so simple you don’t understand what bore off means or are you such a pedant you have to have the last word no matter how pathetic it is.
  18. Christ if you can’t even get a ticket for a home game you really shouldn’t be coming
  1. Load more activity