All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. When I was growing up I used to go to Glentoran games all the time. Enjoyed going but stopped going when I was about 15. I still look out for their results every week but don't follow them closely.
  3. This time next week I will be riding this. In fact by this time I will have already ridden 4 hours with another 12 to go!! Sadly the weather looks like rain all day but fingers crossed it may change by then! Getting close to hitting 75% of my target amount which would be great, even if I can't make it 100%. Is a great charity folks so please dig deep if you can is all really appreciated and a great motivation. Daztheowl. Many thanks for your kind donation mate
  4. Used to Park on Cookson/Herries Road, above the bridge, but loads of smashed windows up there after games now. Moved to the car park on Herries Road South, £5. Can take ages to get out sometimes but at least its TWOC free
  5. Look what happened last time we took ages to find a CB to buy......SB is clearly getting the basics of the squad in place early Would expect the flair players from the PL closer to the start of the season
  6. I know the team was crap but I like the one from the 74-75 season
  7. I only support Wednesday. However, to get my footy fix I go regularly to watch Red Star (hasn't been a great season they've been relegated to the third tier of the French league).
  8. Today
  9. The one fifth from the right 2nd row up was mine, recognise it. Reight comfy.
  10. Can remember my dad at the time saying"not seen a goal scored from the stand yet " He also had such a low opinion of Eric Taylor that when Taylor was involved in a car crash at Rivelin in his jag my dad said" shame it weren't a Ford Pop"
  11. I was born in 1959, so I don't remember much about the early 60's
  12. Greed mate basically , sad sad carry on , you are actually saying oh it’s ok because everyone does it .
  13. Its pretty clear how highly we value him, if we have to be patient then I have to imagine Bruce will be patient on that one.
  14. imagine how many 'could be sent off' after a corner?
  15. not necessarily for next season's promotion push, but in general. the dingles live by unearthing talent, signing it for a couple of £100,000 or so, and letting it go for millions.
  16. This has all the hallmarks of Penguin......he's out there on Social Media, working his magic!!
  17. I think we'll be bringing in defenders, and Boro had the best defence this term, so a big warm wednesday welcome for Daniel Ayala please
  18. I wasn't criticising you. A lot of disabled people use the Wednesdayite car park - its scrapping will be most problematic for them. That was the point I was making.
  19. Same here. I was trying to follow the numbers but even they seem to change.
  20. what does the M stand for?
  1. Load more activity