All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. According to sky there’s a very healthy contingent from the potteries
  3. Referee mascot.... what the fu•k is one of them ?
  4. on paper Murphy was a great signing. don’t think I have gone from being as excited so much about a signing and then disappointed so quickly since Abdi.
  5. Looking forward to this no Nuhiu to endure hopefully forestieri can come on and make him 3rd choice hopefully 4th
  6. Well done for getting this one going lads. Gone down a storm.
  7. Please don’t get booked Börner... pleeeeese.
  8. Great to have your support, thanks.
  9. Team from that season that played 4 years ago (on 23rd Oct vs Rotherham) GK - Westwood DF - Hunt--Lees--Loovens--Pudil MF - Wallace--Lee--Hutchinson(Semedo)--Bannan ST - Joao(Nuhiu)--Forestieri(Bus) I think we're stronger upfront and in central defence now, but those fullbacks would be a definite upgrade and 2015-era Kieran Lee would come in handy.
  10. Sometimes the team is as good as the effort the players put in... just give them a chance.
  11. Hillsborough more dangerous than chernobyl, without the radiation.
  12. Aching truth is this team is not as good as the one that just failed to get promoted in 2016 ..... but ... UTO
  13. Disappointing team selection, playing at home with only one striker up front and Reach,Palmer and Fox were poor at Cardiff yet chosen again. Should have dropped all three of them.. Feels and looks like the same old rubbish that have failed over the past 3 years.. We are going no where.
  14. Hopefully we get the first half performance from Cardiff, not the second half
  15. There's a line from that song that sums up the police "It wasn't me either I'm just his mate, he told me to stand here and watch the gate"
  16. Murphy gets off the limelight for a while or till the rest of the season, we'll see.
  17. Stoke have got some decent players playing for them tonight and have a very strong bench, players like Ince, Vokes, McLean and Hogan all on the bench for them.
  18. Winnall would be useless on the right wing...
  19. Pleased with an unchanged team for consistency. Hope we can maintain a performance more in line with the first half v Cardiff, rather than the second. They have a decent team, recent results make it more difficult but one we can win.
  1. Load more activity