All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. We were one cheating ref away from winning at Norwich tonight. Without Reach. Or Bannan for long spells of it. I don't think that's a coincidence.
  3. Forestierri 4 million You can triple that, he’s still our best player, and Reach has looked nothing like a 12 million player for months I think all your other valuations need doubling Lees 3 million? He’s as good as any other centre half in the division at defending, I’d want nothing less than 6 million
  4. At those prices, any aside from FF, and Bannan. Forestieri’s market value would be at bottom dollar at the moment, so wrong time to sell.
  5. Last week I would have said FF but if he puts a couple more displays like that in his value will be worth more than £4M in terms of keeping him or selling him. Also have to take into account that Bruce has long been an admirer and if he sees enough in training to think he can get that sort of performance on a regular basis then he will be worth keeping. Two of Rhodes, Nuhiu, Joao and Winnall need to go, not sure we would even get £3M for Rhodes now though. Lees has been much better again since Jos departed and needs to be kept, as we will need at least 1 CB as it is, hopefully that will be Hector but who knows. If we can get that sort of fee for Reach then I would take it. He has moments of pure brilliance and is a good professional but there have been plenty of games where he has been a passenger and not due to a lack of effort.
  6. Jack, like I said in the thread previously. I was joking.
  7. We should be listening to offers for anyone but for me if we get anything even close to £12m for Reach then we should snatch their hands off.
  8. Westwood and Hector would be huge signings if we are to push for the top 6 next season. Sadly, I fear both will be out of our price range. In addition, if the pigs go up, don't rule out Wilder coming in for Hector, Joao and Fessi just to rub our noses in it.
  9. Definitely can. I think with us though, we see 1 player literally get injured per week, on top of the long term ones, and we’re just so down about it that we don’t know who anyone is anymore or what they’re capable of.
  10. After binning Westwood and Hutch prematurely, think we should realise that class players can come back into form.
  11. Not for sale. Build team around him. World class.
  12. I think Bruce was protecting him, he’s been put a long time, and players often pick up little niggles when they’ve been out such a long time Good management by Bruce
  13. Not mentally or physically fit enough for the occasion tonight
  14. Let's play Football Manager. Hypothetical values attached. Let's say we have to raise £12m. Who goes?... Reach £12m Rhodes £3m Winnall £2m Joao £4m Forestieri £4m Bannan £3m Lees £3m Nuhiu £2m
  15. I think Bruce's comments about working him very hard to get fit, show that it's not a case of attitude but fitness as to why he's been so under par even when playing this season. Tonight he looked fully fit and was absolutely outstanding even the worldy goal aside. Great work rate, dribbling, and some fantastic passes to Fletch- would've scored 2 if not for a blinder save from Krul. Showed he's still more than got it in him, hopefully we see it consistently through the last few games now. Him and Fletch on that form would make a dynamic pairing next season.
  16. Chapeltown Asda,,, "good for you ",,, offers are really paying off on the fitness front...
  17. Him and Rhodes will be lethal next season under Bruce.
  18. I agree. He was often the best player under Jos on the rare occasions that he actually used to risk playing him and he has gone from strength to strength under Bruce. Nobody has played as consistently well as he has this season.
  19. He’s a gem on his day. A season of performances similar to tonight and it’ll be beautiful to watch. Oh, and his goal deserved about 3 goals. So I have it, Wednesday 4 Norwich 2
  20. Good point about his fitness. Some of our posters seem too quick to write off players when they’re coming back from injury. It can take time to get back to full match fitness and get the confidence back. The same mistake was made with Antonio.
  21. Class act one more big season coming from him in 2019/20
  22. Bannan never hits a shot or cross first time when it’s on his right foot. All players have a stronger foot but sometimes you have to just hit it. He should have struck that first time tonight
  23. Player of the season. Such a shame his best days are behind him.
  1. Load more activity