All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You make an excellent point. I'm more concerned about the spoon situation though. I don't wish to cause a stir - but there just won't be enough spoons to go round - people will be using twigs and a whole gamut of implements not designed for tea cups.
  3. I't all hot air though isn't it? He didn't really mean it and I think supporters would snap his hands off at 400 notes - especially for the North and South Stand (South Stand will be £990 if the incremental price increases continue at the same rate until the new season kicks off).
  4. Was just about to post this. Our owner said he’d sell season tickets for £400 each if we could guarantee 30,000. The stadium doesn’t hold 30,000 home fans (unless SAG allow us the Leppings Lane Lower, which isn’t always the case). Factor in the League requirements for non-ST allowance, c.26,000 is the most season tickets we can currently sell. I reckon at £400 each, they’d be snapped up - the owner can then work out how to make any minimal shortfall elsewhere I’m sure.
  5. I'm 66, drive an MX5 and my plate is MX54MXS, the plate didn't cost much and is a bit of fun. However, I do have a serious mental issue which is that I've been an Owls fan for 60 years and problems don't come much worse than that!
  6. These make a bit more sense (the top one showing subs in place of anyone the came on for) Bambo where you'd expect him and Dom sat deeper with Blackburn pressing to get back into the game while he was on. Ihiekwe's position looks daft. But how much football was actually played with him on the pitch? Szmodics was down for a while, we were on top for a while, they hit us on the break, then Ihiekwe was down for a while. The ball was probably in play for less than 10 minutes before he was subbed.
  7. I actually tried to capitalise the how, but pressed send before checking it Had worked
  8. Why can't we have a line of conifers separating the caravans instead of the over the top security barrier ? Other camp sites do it without a problem ! If the weather picks up maybe they will open the top field for tents , obviously keeping the first 3 rows fallow
  9. Yep, 6 years this August since me and the Mrs gave it up. Not regretted it once. A decent LA / NA option would be nice.
  10. We'd have to change the clubs fan charter that currently states that 15% of tickets must be made available to home supporters who are not season ticket holders. Home capacity is around 29600 - so around 4400 would have to be held back for them - meaning only around 25200 could even be sold. Showing once and for all DC's bizarre selling 30k season tickets statement was a load of rounduns.
  11. We've only been a top half side about 5 times in 24 years at this level and 2 of those were 12th place finishes I believe.
  12. Palmer is a charmer, He don't smoke marijuana.
  13. You don't believe the PL and FA are corrupt?
  14. Yep. Everyone loves a conspiracy these days, particularly the idiots on Twitter etc. Any questionable decision is part of a global conspiracy to shaft their football club. The authorities have it out for Nottingham Forest and want to save Luton Town...by ensuring that the former lost to Everton...a team hovering just above the relegation zone (due to two point deductions) and with arguably the toughest run in of the sides down there.
  15. Why would you want to advertise that your name is Nigel
  16. It doesn't help to be fair. Even at the weekend some numpty was throwing flares from the top tier, could easily have hit our own supporters with them - many at the front were women, kids and injured or disabled.
  17. Are we now going to have a campaign group starting up to get car reg critics cancelled? ffs
  1. Load more activity