All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Who’s chuffin piling on Zola ffs!? Best not be that clown! Cracking player but just not a manager.
  3. Keep reading if someone willing to pay 2m reinvest, what does 1-2m get you in today’s market?
  4. What would happen if they weren't successful though? I'm not standing in our car park chanting "D!ck out" and "Còck out".......
  5. SOMEONE WANTS TO PAY MORE THAN 2 MILLION FOR ONE OF OUR PLAYERS!!!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE A PARADE!! THIS NEVER HAPPENS!! SELL SELL SELL. REINVEST AND GO AGAIN!! IT'S WHAT EVERY CLUB EXCEPT US DO!!
  6. Bit of a boring day on the betting odds front. No changes from what I can see. Bloody Zola still favourite :-(
  7. Would much rather sell Rhodes for 3-4 million though than Joao as that's what it will probably come down to.
  8. Hopefully, like the current home shirt, it makes my biceps look bigger than they actually are.
  9. Not saying I necessarily want Joao to leave but in general we have too many strikers, as stated by Judas Bruce before he slid out the door like a snake in a waggon wheel rut. A few million quid back further helps team strengthening in other areas.
  10. Bit rich coming from someone who's only heard of John Sheridan.
  11. However much he goes for - if he goes - there defo needs to be a substantial sell-on. Otherwise we'll kick ourselves in a year or two.
  12. Very good points, well made. The biggest surprise to me here is Hughton is 60! I thought he was late 40's/early 50's!
  13. Not sure mate. You're probably right. I'll put it down to too many night shifts...
  14. Think we will only reach that with add ons though.
  1. Load more activity