All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Some love him, some don't. Pol-arising
  3. Hopefully he's selling us and buying them daft buggers instead!
  4. Gutted but….. these are gonna win the league. There a good side at this level and we’ve had a lot of change at this level. Shipston, our best player is injured. Cadamateri our striker with goals is in the first team and we’re playing (a very promising) under 18 attacking midfielder as our CF. Were also playing a CH in Brennan as our DM player. While this was disappointing and ends our chances at the title, we can still finish 2nd and it stands us in good stead. Also with Röhl looks like some of these could progress both in style and to the first team.
  5. load of b0ll0cks, no way anything like that happens to us
  6. Not definitively at all but gives us a big chance , probably could afford to draw at Sunderland . Massive boost if we win Saturday
  7. I thought this fred's title was referring to Covid. Have never caught it but I had my eighth jab today.
  8. Good ones for me without a doubt. Big games obviously stand out regardless of the result, but as last week showed, those of us who were at Blackburn when Mellor scored still remember that night really well. Of course I remember the relegation in 1990 when we lost to Forest, but I dont remember too much from that season. However, in the 79/80 season I can still remember lots about the Blackburn game, Exeter away, BDM and United away, as well as a few others. Same applies to the 90/91 season, starting with Ipswich away, Hull at home, the Cup run (particularly Coventry, both matches against Chelsea and the final) and lots of games that season such as Hull away etc
  9. Winner. PS. Corrected it for you in case people thought you meant "Twit"
  10. Just like we nicked "Carlos had a dream" from Everton after they had been singing "Roberto had a dream* for Roberto Martinez for two years before we claimed it as ours
  11. You have just given a perfect description of our leader.
  12. Got a Liverpool fan at work, he was absolutely destroyed this morning. Said he was done watching them this season now. They’re not used to losing too many matches and have no built in resilience. Our many downs are what makes our highs so good and memorable.. Bit like fishing, the blanks are valuable days that teach you the value of the good days.. Bit entitled aren’t they..
  13. Both. But mainly the good results, and more so good away days! But I do remember the relegation day in 1990 clearly one of the lowest feelings as a fan.
  14. I wait for a bloke to walk down the north stand and hang numbers under the letters, works a treat
  15. Have you watched any of the "inside", the match videos on the Sheffield Wednesday Official website? The other players chat to each other and mess sround etc, but Beadle hardly ever interacts with the other players. On the pitch it looks as though he and the defenders are from different planets and there is not much of a thing between Beadle and the fans either. He does not come across as a team player who is totally committed to the club, which as a loan player until the end of the season, he isn't is he? A far cry from Dawson who lives and breathes Sheffield Wednesday. If only Dawson could take his game up a notch, we would have a decent Championship goalie, but as it stands he is just a bit better than Beadle in my opinion and should really be playing.
  16. @Owlstalk Admin Team Would you be so kind as to pm @Chris_B_SWFC my email address
  17. You can't get the goalscorers from the big 5 leagues in Europe yet you can have possession stats for Swedish and Austrian leagues. It's winding me way more than it should but ******** sort it out bbc
  1. Load more activity