All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. All sensible stuff and therein lies the problem when he has his meeting and tries to convince Chansiri.
  3. Yeah as others have said i would probably try and keep things tight from the start, and have Palmer sticking to Szmodics. Get to the hour mark all square as we did at QPR and then think about being more adventurous, with subs.. Beadle Iorfa Ihiekwe Famewo Pol Vaulks Palmer Bannan Johnson Smith Ugbo Subs: Dawson Diaby Pedersen Paterson Hendricks Gassama Musaba Windass Cadamerteri
  4. Maybe this is one of those situations where we should actually listen to the clubs this stuff actually benefits, rather than making grand statements about what's lucrative for them and what isn't.
  5. On the basis of who else is there, probably yes. If we had any other options, probably not.
  6. Unless my memory fails me, I am sure these are similar words to what Moore dared utter just after the play-off final. Basic planning, but it tends to put the willies up Chumpsiri.
  7. Work near Branston. Blacksmiths or Gate?!
  8. Hi Danny - i'll pass you the North Stand maintenance report, and I want you and the squad mobilised in the summer to crack on:
  9. I’d give Johnson a start but be ready to sub him at any time. You can read him like a book. It’s like coming home to the wife, you pick up the vibes within minutes of walking through the door as to whether or not you’d have been better doing a double shift at work. Josh likewise.
  10. Start Johnson, Gassama is a better option than Windass., so bench for Josh. I don't think he isn't trying, just not fit or in any great form.
  11. Went into bookies in Ashby for grand national, putting a bet on I put Wednedsay to win against Stoke ,and she said that she was also a Wednesday fan.
  12. Think Windass has been really poor since coming back, which can be expected but he’s been given chances and not taken them. Bench for him. Id probably start Johnson though.
  13. Define must win! Is it a must win if you really really really badly want to win?
  14. I'm a massive Röhl fan, but let's see how many people will put on here as gospel that he relegated us, should the worst happen...
  15. Neither will play again, Poveda is injured and Bernard doesn’t want to be.
  16. Interesting timing. Tony Stewart grew up a Wednesdayite. Attempted new manager bounce to help out his childhood team?
  17. Yeah I agree, I think we need chill out with regards to the manager situation and just focus on the next three battles.
  18. That hasn't happened in semi finals or quarters or other rounds which take place during the season
  19. I strongly think we’ll never see either of them play for us again.
  20. Yeah planning is not the way forward for this club. Reactive decision making is the only way we can really make headway into League 2
  21. I’d go with this. I’ve always thought Windass is good as an impact sub. Johnson’s performances obviously vary a lot but what’s the alternative at this stage? Starting Pederson? I’d say start him and if he’s having a mare, hook him .
  22. It's not so much that but their fans. They should carry Tony Stewart shoulder high at the end of every season they are out of the bottom half of League 1 but they call in to Football Heaven and give him pelters. Their delusions of grandeur are ridiculous. And the way they carry on about their "special bond" with dem Blades is just cringe.
  1. Load more activity