Maguire deserves a song, and here it is guys!

Wassup you guys, Orlando of The Ultras here. 

After a great New Year's Eve jam session in our Whitby studio we have come up with a new chant for our new hero, the forgotten man Chris Maguire. 

It's to the chorus of 'No, No, No' by Dawn Penn, a real reggae classic maaaan. 

Here is a link for any non - musical people to check out -

Our lyrics are quite simple, yet highly effective as are most of our songs, that's The Ultras trademark.

Lyrics -

'Maguirrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we all love you and you know noooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'

I believe this chant can be nicely harmonised by different parts of the ground and should sound great.

We'll be giving it the first airing at Macclesfield.

Regards

The Ultras

Wassup you guys, Orlando of The Ultras here.

After a great New Year's Eve jam session in our Whitby studio we have come up with a new chant for our new hero, the forgotten man Chris Maguire.

It's to the chorus of 'No, No, No' by Dawn Penn, a real reggae classic maaaan.

Here is a link for any non - musical people to check out -

Our lyrics are quite simple, yet highly effective as are most of our songs, that's The Ultras trademark.

Lyrics -

'Maguirrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we all love you and you know noooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'

I believe this chant can be nicely harmonised by different parts of the ground and should sound great.

We'll be giving it the first airing at Macclesfield.

Regards

The Ultras

Decent.

There's only one Chris Maguire

One Chris Maguire

Dave Jones thought you was poo

But we knew you were alright

Walking in a Maguire wonderland

One Dave Jones

One Dave Jones

You thought you were alright

But we all knew you were poo

Shove your learning curve up your flippingarse

Anything BUT the cringey 'he's flipping better than adam le fondre' song that was attempted at the back of The Kop today.

The whole point of singing that for O'Grady was the fact that at the time Le Fondre 'allegedly' rejected coming here, so we got COG instead right?

AND the song didn't even catch on then.

I think we know that songs are going to have to be simple...with as fewer words as possible, to make it as a singable song at Hillsborough

Did anybody find out where he was for his first year here?

DJ had him cleaning boots for most of it. I think he let him wash the shirts a few times but he kept shrinking them.

Rumour has it he was actually only a work experience placement in his first season. Either that or DJ wanted a manservant.