Showing topics in SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MATCHDAY, SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY TICKETS, SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY AWAY GAMES & TRAVEL, SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY HISTORY, SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY SHIRTS, SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY TRIVIA AND QUIZZES, SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PHOTOS, SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY VIDEO ARCHIVE, EXILED SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FANS and OWLS REUNITED & EX PATS posted in for the last 365 days.
True, but Spectre I assume are in it for the a cut of the sell on Monday as well. If we sell a player for £15 mill how much will the club see?
It all sounds very much like what was going on with Carlos Teves during his career.
Not Yorkshire enough for the weirdos on here.
This is the criteria needed:
1. He needs teeth and bones made of Sheffield Steel
2. Drink 5 pints of Henderson's an hour.
3. Wear a flat cap
4. Born and raised in Yorkshire, preferably Sheffield, ideally the centre circle at Hillsborough, and must never have stepped outside the county, even for away matches.
5. Listen to the Arctic Monkeys for at least 12 hours a day.
6. Eat nothing but pork and crackling.
7. Must own a platinum card at Jack Fulton's.
8. Know every word to Snooker Loopy.
It was my birthday on Friday so personally I'm over the moon that we got something from the game and weren't pasted!
Didnt want the 9th of November remembered every year for a heavy defeat for obvious selfish reasons.
Did we play well?... no but we got a point so who cares!
the games come and gone so onwards and upwards to the next game.