Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

• Dedicated
  • Very Popular
  • Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. Read Vuvla’s post. There are still plenty of people with their head up their arse!
  2. Maybe 8 days to the next game But is only 3 after the last game which was 3 after the game before. Maybe the management team that see the players everyday knew best?
  3. Corners aside, he had a great game
  4. absolute unmitigated bullsh*t, no sane person says POTG are fine.
  5. Yet again, you ignore the reasons why one off cheaper tickets don’t work. You have been given the reasons several times so don’t ask for them again.
  6. Don’t underestimate the power of the Daddy Cool song. This gave an instant connection and a vehicle for DR and the fans to interact.
  7. Here DC comes, the useless incompetent tw*t to try and ruin the positivity.
  8. Im surprised at the lack of people mentioning Shipston. I know a couple on this thread have but I think he will be the one to replace Bannan long term.
  9. The definition of a Wednesday legend. Congratulations Mr Wilkinson.
  10. I disagree on the timing of the subs. It showed he has got the balls to make changes and try and influence a game. This doesn’t always work but I like that he has the courage to try and keep us on the front foot.
  11. Whilst I am obviously really pleased with the upturn on the pitch and DR really looks to have something about him, don’t let that mask the absolute horror show of DC’s tenure. It is one incompetent car crash after another and just because he been quiet for a couple of months, you can almost guarantee he’s got an ill thought out rant just round the corner.
  12. In footballing terms, we are most definitely a club in crisis. Nobody is trying to say the situation is akin to the Middle East (or west Asia as per the other thread)
  13. Glad to see you are doubling down on the ‘head up your ar*e’ position. Takes a special kind of stubbornness to ignore the glaring evidence of front of you.
  14. Don’t forget to ignore how much other football clubs are charging as a barometer of what the market rate is and that we are one of the highest charging clubs in the division (spoiler alert, we are).
  15. The club should be applauded for doing this just a shame the execution isn’t great.