Lee from Kivo...

Would be great to get back in touch with a friend I used to sit with back in 94-95 season.

Had season tickets next to each other on the Kop and used to get the supporters bus together from Kivo sometimes.

I bough a friends season ticket when he came down ill and you guys were pals also at the time. You was a little older early 20s and i was 15-16.

Long shot but would be great to get back in touch.

Cheers in advance... Chris

Guest skegster

Would be great to get back in touch with a friend I used to sit with back in 94-95 season.

Had season tickets next to each other on the Kop and used to get the supporters bus together from Kivo sometimes.

I bough a friends season ticket when he came down ill and you guys were pals also at the time. You was a little older early 20s and i was 15-16.

I bet you might be on about Lee Powell aka Lethal mate! I can get a number for him if it his him mate. He's a big Wednesday fan.

Guest skegster

He's balding a little bit now mate but yeah that does sound similar to him lol! I'm not sure whether he is the lethal on Owlstalk though mate sorry. When i see him next i will tell him :laugh:

Edited by skegster

Yup Lee Powell it is mate, thanks for that.

My mate Gaz who i got the season ticket from just text me back. Well done for guessing after my vague explanation.

Pass on my name (Chris Savage) and see if he remembers, is a long time ago now but you never know huh. Will try and maybe catchup for a pint the next time im up in Sheff.

Not me then? Hehe, also my next door neighbour in the early nineties was a big Wednesday fan and fits your description - Lee Metterick.

Lee Metterick sits with me in Grandstand now, season ticket holders. I don't think he was ever a kop boy though - not after the seats were put in anyway.

He is back in Kivo now

The Lee you mention, who used to take the bus from outside the Saxon, stopped going a couple of seasons ago. I was talking to him last Saturday night, over a pint, and he was saying he's thinking about going to the odd game again. Been off work for a while know, since falling off a ladder, and breaking his knee. He definitely doesn't do internet forums though.