Fat Sid, Bathtub and Tommo

Guest Glasgow Owl

You did realise he as had one foot amputated mate not kidding by the way

that's me well and truely put my foot in it, he's still massive then

Guest Glasgow Owl

weanys always been top owl still goes home and away

I gathered that; saw Tango pointing at him sat at Dony singing 'you fat b@$£@rd

Guest intercity0wl

Thats exactly the same game. Burnley were right on the top hump of the kop and got slaughtered. Even the Star called it a rematch of Sitting Bull V Custer

middlesbrough also went across the pitch in 73 but they were a bit tastier and lasted until half time. Theres a photo of them legging across the pitch in that book I Hate

Football

Bet its the same picture i cut out of the Green un front page that Saturday night, with the headline, "Boro fans sound retreat"

I used to travel with darnall owls some intresting days out

Me too we had some great away days used to try and get there for opening time

I remember the back room in the stainiforth arms was covered in away teams scarves and flags that we confiscated. The end of season disco with free beer was something special but bronco was a miserable tvvat

Guest Glasgow Owl

Me too we had some great away days used to try and get there for opening time

I remember the back room in the stainiforth arms was covered in away teams scarves and flags that we confiscated. The end of season disco with free beer was something special but bronco was a miserable tvvat

We invented the word 'after-bird' there and the dj played 'silver lining' and 'simply the best' 1,867 times a night........

Guest Glasgow Owl

I remember Bathtub taking Yorks end all by himself ! .

I remember Bathtub taking Yorks end all by himself ! .

dunno, never went; he did at Tranmere and Chesterfield too if I remember right, a right headcase we use to describe him by and he thought he was Spartacus when us 300 took the sty 1986, Tony Curry testimonial, the year we beat Man Utd twice and finished 5th. :tango:

Guest Glasgow Owl

The millwall battle was in 75 (We won 4-0) The big black lad was called Tiny. In 79 millwall came on again but this time got wrapped up in kiddies corner next to the North.

Grimsby also had a pop in 75 and suffered the same fate as millwall First time I heard the chant Sing when youre fishing. At their ground we'd added another verse Sing when youve caught one.

The Man u season also saw Forest have a good go but they got moved sharply out of the middle just before kick off when Carrots led the surge up behind the scoreboard.

credit where credits due, Harry and his dogs were on the cop 1979 and penned themselves in the pen like tamed Lions beside me in the Cantilever stand !