Throwing teddies out of cot

And spitting dummies out (Part 1)

I never understand why fans "supporters"  of a football club call for a managers head after a dip in form i absolutely hate to see clubs that are constantly on the manager merry go round.

This so called we demand instant success if we aren't winning every week then I'm not happy and if its just 1-0 scrappy wins I'm certainly not happy! not wanting much are we the truth of the matter is your never happy regardless always looking for something to pull the manager on he didn't do this he didn't do that absolutely shocking decisions blah blah you lot think you can do a better job please feel free to make yourselves look like idiots when a team batters you in your first game in charge and you start looking for those beautiful excuses to say it's not my fault you don't become a bad manager over night!

We all know well most normal level headed folk know that this league is VERY tough it doesn't so much matter who you play your going to be up against it teams battling for relegation teams pushing for playoffs teams wanting to secure autos each individual game is different and you should never walk into a match and say we should be battering these! 

We've seriously kicked on in last 2-3 seasons and in my lifetime its some of the most exciting times it's still early days yet as far as league goes and the signs of a decent squad playing some lovely football are there to see if you stop with all the negativity and start thinking more positively we still have a massive chance this season!

So can we please stop this merry go round of Carlos out "my stress levels are through roof i cant cope" "this guys clueless almost as bad as Irvine" "we are skint it's all Carlos's fault"

Some absolute ludicrous comments on here in recent weeks i know I'm no saint on here lol but jeez

Can we all be more positive like and get behind Carlos on Saturday and bag them 3 points!

Come on Wednesday UTO WAWAW  

I can never understand why some fans are happy with a manager not getting anywhere near the best out of the most talented squad we've had since the premier league. 

Stuart gray did a much better job comparatively wringing Everly last ounce of talent out of the poor squad he had. 

3 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

I can never understand why some fans are happy with a manager not getting anywhere near the best out of the most talented squad we've had since the premier league. 

Stuart gray did a much better job comparatively wringing Everly last ounce of talent out of the poor squad he had. 

He didn't have a poor squad far from it 

Kirkland 

Westwood

Hutchinson

Lee

Lees

Loovens

Buxton

Semedo 

Granted we lacked up front that;s why we didn't really get anywhere as our defensive records was pretty good if not the best at the time 

And we finished 13th!!

Carlos has the squad and finished 4th! he's obviously doing something right

16 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Much better wat a load of crap 2 play off places last 2 years you not a clue wat your talking about

1 minute ago, kingsidney said:

Sitting back hoping one goal would nick it was totally his fault. 

Maybe so but it goes down to the wire so our better squad should win on penalties after all they are better than Huddersfield ? At this point its down to the players to score and the best player on the pitch misses and one refuses to take a penalty totally CC's fault at this point  

55 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Maybe they are pigs.

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

Leeds self destructing 

Huddersfield resting players for the last 3 games

Us putting together a run with a consistent team as Carlos had his shorn horn removed due to injuries, Sadly he found it in time for the play offs.

What utter b0ll0cks lol 

1 minute ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

What utter b0ll0cks lol 

So it wasn't out of our own hands going into the last 7 games.

Had Huddersfield not rested players and picked up just one more win we would have been behind them.

If Leeds didn't balls it up for themselves we would have been behind them, I seem to recall they were all but home and dry till the wheels fell off.

57 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Much better squad than Huddersfield. We lost because we were totally out managed. 

Huddersfield challenged for automatic most of season . Any way how does that make gray better

2 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Simple, Carlos is under achieving with his squad, grey over achieved. 

What place did gray finish in a much weaker league