Pigs out in force on here tonight

Just pointing out that the organised Porcine infestation has spotted a chance to stir it tonight and are out in force. 

Just ignore em.

Maybe it makes em feel better as the realisation dawns on them they are in for a long, hard season.

10 minutes ago, dfoster said:

Realisation dawns on them they are in for a long, hard season.

So are we.

Also labelling posters as pigs just because they are critical of how the club has been/is being managed is not particularly constructive or answers any of the valid points some of them make.

To say nothing about how a strong side couldnt beat fodder like bolton tonight.

shut up you utter bellend

i was there tonight,it was garbage

the manager needs to go

clappers only defence these days is telling people who disagree is get to lane.

anyone who bothers going to matches, can tell not everything is Rosie and something's got to give or midtable is best we can hope for

I don't know why people get slated for being realistic sorry I mean negative. I was at Fulham, good win and good day out. Doesn't change things , Carlos isn't up to the job. If we win Saturday (highly doubtful against burton ) it won't change , he still needs to go

Edited by james o connor

1 minute ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

shut up you utter bellend

i was there tonight,it was garbage

the manager needs to go

clappers only defence these days is telling people who disagree is get to lane.

anyone who bothers going to matches, can tell not everything is Rosie and something's got to give or midtable is best we can hope for

You seem a very angry person.

If you don't think it's a problem that there is a coordinated attack on this site by mischievous Piggies then that's fine. Bit i think it's a shame. Used to like coming on here.

1 minute ago, dfoster said:

If you don't think it's a problem that there is a coordinated attack on this site by mischievous Piggies then that's fine. Bit i think it's a shame. Used to like coming on here.

You're passive aggressive 

21 minutes ago, dfoster said:

You're a proper badman aren't you? Anything worse than spending money and wasting a night watching that tripe to then get labelled a blade because you say it how it is. Oddball