League Cup 3rd Round Draw - 4:15am

2 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Almost as exciting as an international match. 

Will be smashing Carabao energy drinks all night to make sure I stay up for this.

I'm gonna get a crate of Elev8.

Er, where can I buy it? If it's local I'll get D-Taxis to take me there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

One thing The EFL are brilliant at is taking something as easy as a cup draw and making it into a complete farce.

The first two draws have been a complete shambles, now it is on a different continent. Presumable the teams with be in English or Mandarine/Chinese

Sheffield Wednesday becomes ;-

谢菲尔德星期三 should be easy enough to remember

4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

what a joke this competition has become. 

Exactly. There has been plenty of concern about the decreasing importance of our domestic cup competitions in recent years. Someone at the EFL has got paid for coming up with ideas like this to revamp the competition. The draws for the first 2 rounds had everyone who watched them scratching their heads, at least they won't have that problem for the 3rd round as no one will be watching. 

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

One thing The EFL are brilliant at is taking something as easy as a cup draw and making it into a complete farce.

The first two draws have been a complete shambles, now it is on a different continent. Presumable the teams with be in English or Mandarine/Chinese

Sheffield Wednesday becomes ;-

谢菲尔德星期三 should be easy enough to remember

I hope that translation is right because I've just had it tatooed on my arm 'chav style'

• Haha 1