Our kit suppliers are Onthego Sports

Can he provide some Blazer badges which some of we older people can use to cover the existing Owl logo on goods we have purchased, but which is still in good condition. I have two jackets, an autumn and a winter one, both of which I wear when appropriate weatherwise, and both in excellent condition. I would, however, like to wear them with an up-to-date crest.

• Haha 2

Guest Maxine
2 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Can he provide some Blazer badges which some of we older people can use to cover the existing Owl logo on goods we have purchased, but which is still in good condition. I have two jackets, an autumn and a winter one, both of which I wear when appropriate weatherwise, and both in excellent condition. I would, however, like to wear them with an up-to-date crest.

The old badge looks much better.

1 minute ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Fair play to the lad. Landed on his feet big time with this. Technically got DC out of a hole as well.

Shame he's had to forego having his own logo on there for that Elev8 jobby.

I think it's the best of both worlds for them. Singed up to a big kit deal, creating big revenue up front for them and yet they don't have to have their name directly associated with the terrible away kit!

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Kinda explains the bizarre away shirt colour

...just needs better communication for next season so they know what colours are acceptable in relation to our rivals/competitors. Considering the mess up with the 'other' suppliers they've done a reasonable job.

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

Just keep your old one. It emphasises your true fan status and segregatesyou from the johnny come lately glory hunters

1 hour ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Fair play to the lad. Landed on his feet big time with this. Technically got DC out of a hole as well.

Shame he's had to forego having his own logo on there for that Elev8 jobby.

"Both strips are designed and manufactured by kit partner Elev8", the official announcement said -  Link

Now it looks like they're supplied by On The Go Sports, manufactured by a supplier in China and sponsored by ELEV8 - simples