Sam Field

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

Most likely to go to a club where he'll start every week. Good luck at Barnsley Sam 

tbf a move to Barnsley would probably be my choice. They do seem to develop them well and how but no choice to give them game time

It would certainly fill an area we are at present VERY lacking!. Watching the review of Sat's match against Fulham showed this, in the number of times we cleared our own lines, only for the clearance to go straight to the opposition, which puts us back onto the back foot, whereas Fulham cleared their lines to their own attackers.And NO it was not a question of speed, but of us clearing with the equivalent of hoofball, the ball being cleared , but directly to the opposition.

2 hours ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

Sounds a promising player. The Baggies have got a decent academy. It would be smart to loan in a couple of quality young fringe players from the top flight. To add extra quality in areas we need it, without breaking the bank.

How about quality young players from our own squad to add bit of quality in those areas ?!

Hes very highly rated at the baggies. Waiting til they have more bodies in before they release him, but theyve already turned down 5 offers for loans from championship clubs.

They'll only let him go if there are assurances he'll get plenty of gametime. i doubt we'll be able to do that.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Hes very highly rated at the baggies. Waiting til they have more bodies in before they release him, but theyve already turned down 5 offers for loans from championship clubs.

They'll only let him go if there are assurances he'll get plenty of gametime. i doubt we'll be able to do that.

Can he play centre half?

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

This is why the likes of Huddersfield could get Izzy Brown.

We wouldn't have played him but they could.

When it comes to prem loans of talented youngsters, the lower Champ teams have the advantage.

• Like 1