Official whingers and moaners thread

I think that instead of individual gripes about the players and the club, Carlos out etc.. it would be good to have an official thread to really concentrate all the negativity in one place. That way, i won't need to wade knee deep through piles of billage from a variety of posters, including some obvious weeners claiming to be Owls.

Let me start it off.

!. Crowd at Fulham 

I saw at least a handful of empty seats. Not good enough. Whilst I accept that our support was vocal I counted at least two occasions of 30 seconds each when we weren't continually singing and/or bouncing. I must therefore conclude that we were disappointing.

2. Bannan performance 

How come a full 7% of his passes did not complete ? That's a poultry 93% completed pass rate FFS !!!! Unacceptable ! Besides the bugger never stopped running the whole game. Barry, for crying out loud stand still a bit - you make us dizzy.

3. Reach performance.

Look, he may have improved every game since the beginning of the season but he continues to whip in majestic crosses for our strikers and had the temerity to thread the perfect ball to Fletcher for our goal. Stop it ! We need a dip in your performance to allow people on OT to be justified in their criticism. Read the script !

I am no doubt missing a solid workmanlike performance by Boyd, a poor yet balanced post match interview by Carlos.and a drop in the market price of black balloons but I am sure the bed-wetters and self-harmers can help me here.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Reallondonowl said:

I think that instead of individual gripes about the players and the club, Carlos out etc.. it would be good to have an official thread to really concentrate all the negativity in one place. That way, i won't need to wade knee deep through piles of billage from a variety of posters, including some obvious weeners claiming to be Owls.

Let me start it off.

!. Crowd at Fulham 

I saw at least a handful of empty seats. Not good enough. Whilst I accept that our support was vocal I counted at least two occasions of 30 seconds each when we weren't continually singing and/or bouncing. I must therefore conclude that we were disappointing.

2. Bannan performance 

How come a full 7% of his passes did not complete ? That's a poultry 93% completed pass rate FFS !!!! Unacceptable ! Besides the bugger never stopped running the whole game. Barry, for crying out loud stand still a bit - you make us dizzy.

3. Reach performance.

Look, he may have improved every game since the beginning of the season but he continues to whip in majestic crosses for our strikers and had the temerity to thread the perfect ball to Fletcher for our goal. Stop it ! We need a dip in your performance to allow people on OT to be justified in their criticism. Read the script !

I am no doubt missing a solid workmanlike performance by Boyd, a poor yet balanced post match interview by Carlos.and a drop in the market price of black balloons but I am sure the bed-wetters and self-harmers can help me here.....

You do realise that a high proportion on here will take you at your word?

• Like 2

Can't admin just create a new section on the site? Like, Tickets, Away Travel, Wednesdayite, Politics, and now Moaning.

Any posts that are pure moans could then be re-directed with a "wrong section" comment.

More balanced characters and clappers can avoid the section leaving moaners to moan with like minded depressants.

10 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Can't admin just create a new section on the site? Like, Tickets, Away Travel, Wednesdayite, Politics, and now Moaning.

Any posts that are pure moans could then be re-directed with a "wrong section" comment.

More balanced characters and clappers can avoid the section leaving moaners to moan with like minded depressants.

I thought we already had a section in the general chat area.

EDIT: here it is 

Edited by JanikowskiSWFC

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yes but that's in the non footballing section. 

This one needs to be for people who just like moaning but under guise of it being football related 

Completely agree . We could ask the mods to pin it in perpetuity, but I guess I would need to add a Sheffield-based band event .

lol

1 hour ago, Reallondonowl said:

Let me start it off.

!. Crowd at Fulham 

2. Bannan performance 

3. Reach performance.

Must say I'm too chicken to post anything negative and those that do are just too fowl mouthed.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tamworthowl said:

In the interests of fair play there would need to be sections for  Clappers, Balanced and Ever so slightly unbalanced.

• Haha 1