The band to Leeds

BREAKINGNEWS.png

The transfer of the Sheffield Wednesday band to rivals Leeds United has broken down at the eleventh hour when it was discovered that the band are under third party ownership.

The Wednesday band have blighted Hillsborough for over twenty years and long been associated with the club, but this morning Albert Tross spoke to us and had this to say- 

"On investigation it turns out that the band are owned by Leeds Rhinos and as such Sheffield Wednesday are in no position to be able to offload them of their own accord."

The news comes as a blow to Wednesday who are thought to be nearing FFP spending limits. The club were unavailbe for coment but it is thought that Owls supremo Dejphon Chansiri is keen to get around this problem by setting up and sponsoring a new KOP band. 

Former Black Sabbath front John "Ozzie" Osbourne is being touted as the early front runner to lead the new ensemble who will be called ..15965813_10155313366236111_8142189004722

"I can't f*cking actually sing anymore" said Osbourne "I just make a noise. But it'll still be better than what these poor c*nt have had to listen to for twenty years"

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

BREAKINGNEWS.png

The transfer of the Sheffield Wednesday band to rivals Leeds United has broken down at the eleventh hour when it was discovered that the band are under third party ownership.

The Wednesday band have blighted Hillsborough for over twenty years and long been associated with the club, but this morning Albert Tross spoke to us and had this to say- 

"On investigation it turns out that the band are owned by Leeds Rhinos and as such Sheffield Wednesday are in no position to be able to offload them of their own accord."

The news comes as a blow to Wednesday who are thought to be nearing FFP spending limits. The club were unavailbe for coment but it is thought that Owls supremo Dejphon Chansiri is keen to get around this problem by setting up and sponsoring a new KOP band. 

Former Black Sabbath front John "Ozzie" Osbourne is being touted as the early front runner to lead the new ensemble who will be called ..15965813_10155313366236111_8142189004722

"I can't f*cking actually sing anymore" said Osbourne "I just make a noise. But it'll still be better than what these poor c*nt have had to listen to for twenty years"

This has set me back as it was from a reliable sauce.