Boyd and Hunt

Don't want to be Nelly negative but I agree about Hunt He loses possession to easy and his delivery is poor , now we have the centre half in place and Pudil Loovens and Hutch who can slot in there I would love us to get a top class right back in , Leave Reach at left back , Happy with Boyd although he has not been outstanding yet , he will be .

• Like 1

Poor?

No

Odoi and Sessegnon working in tandem would give the very best right backs in the division a tough time.

Add in Johannson drifting free and it's quite evident why Boyd and Hunt were so busy and not able to do their own best work. 

Thought Hunt dealt well with a player who I have absolutely no doubt at all will be Playing for England in the next 2 years. 

Edited by Lord Snooty

4 minutes ago, ewanem said:

did anybody think that they were really poor yesterday, Im still not sure why we haven't found a replacement for jack hunt yet. 

I think Jack Hunt had his hands full with their left winger til the second half when Boyd doubled up. 2nd half I think they both did ok.  Their left back was quick as well and didn't let Hunt get round him.  I think Jack Hunt has improved loads and that partnership with Boyd needs some time. 

1 minute ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I think Jack Hunt had his hands full with their left winger til the second half when Boyd doubled up. 2nd half I think they both did ok.  Their left back was quick as well and didn't let Hunt get round him.  I think Jack Hunt has improved loads and that partnership with Boyd needs some time. 

I just think we need a new right back because hunt doesn't defend well enough 

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Odoi and Sessegnon working in tandem would give the very best right backs in the division a tough time.

Add in Johannson drifting free and it's quite evident why Boyd and Hunt were so busy and not able to do their own best work. 

Thought Hunt dealt well with a player who I have absolutely no doubt at all will be Playing for England in the next 2 years. 

Absolutely spot on. On that right side we just had to do a job on those 2.  Let's give Hunt and Boyd some credit for doing that.   

Guest wilyfox

Don't understand why anyone would nitpick after a cracking result like that. 3pts and clean sheet. Hunt and Boyd played their part. Rock on. 

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Poor?

No

A bit of bloody sense in a weekend of threadmaggedon..