Fletcher

Completely agree. Really underrated.

The thing I noticed about him today was positioning and timing. Great position for the goal, same with the offside goal and then again for the save by Button. 

Can finish as well - has to play at the moment.

I felt he was like this at the start of last season and was really unlucky that he had a few head injuries and Hooper got injured just as they looked like making a great partnership. Then he had a dodgy middle of the season but came back really strongly. This season he looks great again. 

Although Fletcher has played in 43 games for us, as is our rotation policy he's only played 2334 minutes or the equivalent of 26 full matches for Wednesday and has scored 12 goals. Nearly 1 in 2 games. 

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I felt he was like this at the start of last season and was really unlucky that he had a few head injuries and Hooper got injured just as they looked like making a great partnership. Then he had a dodgy middle of the season but came back really strongly. This season he looks great again. 

Although Fletcher has played in 43 games for us, as is our rotation policy he's only played 2334 minutes or the equivalent of 26 full matches for Wednesday and has scored 12 goals. Nearly 1 in 2 games. 

Great record. Ticks  loads  of boxes. Fletcher and Hooper feels like a great partnership. They should get a good run together. 

Yep, looks like Fletcher and Hoops is the way forward.  

Absolutely great competition up top though. Even looking at our bench today, we had Nando, Rhodes and Nuhiu.  And that doesn't include Winnall, Joao or even young George Hirst. 

The striker department is the least of my worries.