Carlos haters

Guest Maxine
5 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Get up the Chinese takeaway and get yourselves some sweet and sour pig for your Saturday night takeaway. When you slate the team, club, chairman or manager you're going to be disappointed when you're proved wrong. Support your club FFS, all aspects of it.

That sounds so smug and un supportive to your fellow fans who were only worrying.

1 minute ago, AMB1867 said:

I think you'll find we are proved right more than we are proved wrong. 3 dodgy league games and 1 ok one doesn't mean all is forgiven. 

Today wasnt great or a masterclass either, we just stopped them playing. But once again, it was a dodgy first half. 

All it really does is ease the pressure on Carlos, meaning it gives him more leeway to make dodgy decisions next time. 

Oh, you're there, we been a looking for you. How's the Kleenex?

1 minute ago, AMB1867 said:

I think you'll find we are proved right more than we are proved wrong. 3 dodgy league games and 1 ok one doesn't mean all is forgiven. 

Today wasnt great or a masterclass either, we just stopped them playing. But once again, it was a dodgy first half. 

All it really does is ease the pressure on Carlos, meaning it gives him more leeway to make dodgy decisions next time. 

Oh dear,really,really hard for you to give praise when deserved isn't it.

8 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Get up the Chinese takeaway and get yourselves some sweet and sour pig for your Saturday night takeaway. When you slate the team, club, chairman or manager you're going to be disappointed when you're proved wrong. Support your club FFS, all aspects of it.

I support the club. I owe my loyalty first and foremost to Sheffield Wednesday.

That does not mean I have to unconditionally support the chairman, manager, players or particular aspects of how the club is run

• Like 2