Who'll be gone by Aug 31st?

Probably all of them will still be here.

I don't seem Rhodes going at all.

I don't think DC would sack CC that quickly.. but if we play absolutely tat in the next 2, with no shots and lose both badly then who knows.. it's not impossible.

The most likely of the three is Nando. Brighton seem to be interested now and the money would certainly be welcome to fund a centerback which would be a much bigger boost to the team as a whole. For me there's not a massive amount between Abdi, Hooper and Nando if playing at the head of a midfield diamond. If we switch back to 442 and use Nando exclusively on the left, then fair enough, otherwise it might be worth cashing in, avoiding future drama and strengthening a vital (and weak) part of the starting 11.

I don't get the clamour for a big money centre back signing. We have just signed the Portuguese lad on loan with a view to a permanent. We have pupil who can cover the 3 centre halves. If we sign a defender it will be a youngster on loan imo. We won't waste money on a fourth choice

Whoever we sell just keep the money till January instead of it burning a hole in our pocket. Unless we can get someone with real quality like Snodgrass in 

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, KieronsButtocks said:

I don't get the clamour for a big money centre back signing. We have just signed the Portuguese lad on loan with a view to a permanent. We have pupil who can cover the 3 centre halves. If we sign a defender it will be a youngster on loan imo. We won't waste money on a fourth choice

Whoever we sell just keep the money till January instead of it burning a hole in our pocket. Unless we can get someone with real quality like Snodgrass in 

Don't bring school children into this. Very dodgy ground.. :duntmatter:

Edited by wilyfox

Baffles me people being okay with Forestieri leaving - some wanting him gone. Yeah he's caused a bit of sh!t , this training ground scuffle is going way way over the top. Sam Winnalls buried it, CC has buried it, why are fans wanting to carry it on? Happy to lose our BEST player, anyone that disagree's hes not our best player is on some rate drugs. 

All three will still be here and when FF plays again and scores a few everyone will be queuing to suck his plonker off his body

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Players id like to go if we can bring in some new players.

McGugan

Fox

Palmer

Matias

Joao 

Nuhiu

Hirst (loan)

Dawson (loan)

Maybe Clare and Penney (loan)

I'd like to bring in.

1 x lb

1 x rb