Swfc fans cars being broke into

For a few years now,walking back up Herries Rd after the games,i have noticed pretty much every time,cars that have parked up for the match around the pond and woodland on herries have been broken into,I would urge fellow swfc fans to stop parking around that area,thieving scum are about. Cars parked further up nearer the houses always appear ok. 

I don't know if things are being taken from the cars or if its just scum being malicious.

Just a heads up to fellow fans. 

I used to park in the Herries Road area but my car got smashed up after the Newcastle game last season. Not parked there since. Now park in another area round other side of ground. Means a longer journey there and back but rather that than car damage. 

1 hour ago, dobbyswfc said:

I used to park further up on Galsworthy road and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. My tyre got slashed and the car behind me got his done as well. Not worth it. 

Maybe residents get pissed off with people parking half across their drives or on the grass making it a mud bath in winter leaving it a total mess when they leave ,I've seen it and there are some proper ignorant drivers about, don't get me wrong it's no excuse to smash windows but round there folk waint wee wee about... people going to the match should be more respectful to others especially if parking outside their house with a drive.

Last season I was walking down herries road and I had to walk on the road on part of it because I could not walk on the footpath for cars being parked up on it, so if you had a wheel chair or pram you were basicallyfucked.

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

Maybe residents get pissed off with people parking half across their drives or on the grass making it a mud bath in winter leaving it a total mess when they leave ,I've seen it and there are some proper ignorant drivers about, don't get me wrong it's no excuse to smash windows but round there folk waint wee wee about... people going to the match should be more respectful to others especially if parking outside their house with a drive.

Last season I was walking down herries road and I had to walk on the road on part of it because I could not walk on the footpath for cars being parked up on it, so if you had a wheel chair or pram you were basicallyfucked.

Don't get me wrong I understand the potential reasons behind it (though I wasn't parked like an idiot). I was just letting people know so they don't end up having to fork out £100+ like me. 

36 minutes ago, dobbyswfc said:

Don't get me wrong I understand the potential reasons behind it (though I wasn't parked like an idiot). I was just letting people know so they don't end up having to fork out £100+ like me. 

Doesn't excuse someone putting your window through though but people need a little common sense, I've walked passed parked cars with hand bags, sat navs, and other electrical items just placed on the seats so to a thief it's easy money.