Reach - Decent half hour

Had a good half hour but was dire for 60 minutes today especially with the ball with the ball today. 

He seemed to find his range with his crosses and when he plays on instinct he can produce decent balls but doesnt do it enough. So many hitting the first men and the half decent ones where more percentage balls, dollys into the box. In the last half hour he was whipping them in with a bit more purpose.

Maybe Jordan Rhode's type of movement worked well for Reach, think he found him a couple of times.

Could make a decent full back but if we had a really good one I dont think he'd be in my team. 

Edited by Fibonacci91

10 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Had a good half hour but was dire for 60 minutes today especially with the ball with the ball today. 

He seemed to find his range with his crosses and when he plays on instinct he can produce decent balls but doesnt do it enough. So many hitting the first men and the half decent ones where more percentage balls, dollys into the box. In the last half hour he was whipping them in with a bit more purpose.

Maybe Jordan Rhode's type of movement worked well for Reach, think he found him a couple of times.

Could make a decent full back but if we had a really good one I dont think he'd be in my team. 

Stop pretending. You ain't been. You ain't an owl. Jog on saddo.

14 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

What a load of balls.  Best player on the pitch. 

Guest Theboylangers

Mods need to get hold of these dirty piggies trolling this site with poo like this. I know it's difficult but there are quite a few, the OP being one of them. 

Get the banning stick out. I want to talk and read about Wednesday without these knobheads infiltrating our site. Strong opinions are always welcome but it is getting a bit tiresome now. 

Just now, Theboylangers said:

Mods need to get hold of these dirty piggies trolling this site with poo like this. I know it's difficult but there are quite a few, the OP being one of them. 

Get the banning stick out. I want to talk and read about Wednesday without these knobheads infiltrating our site. Strong opinions are always welcome but it is getting a bit tiresome now. 

Think my opinion made is pretty reasonable actually...are you sure you've read it all...ive even said he could be a decent full back.

1 minute ago, Theboylangers said:

So far i've been called 4 names on this thread including your slur and I dont think ive said anything in any way wrong, aggressive, insulting to anyone including Reach.

He was absolutely dire with the ball for 60 minutes today and had a great half hour. He could make a decent left back. He probably isnt a top draw left back and wouldnt get in my team if we had a realy good one...all reasonable things to say I feel.