Get Carlos out of this club

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky

NOW!not bothered if we win/lose or draw, he's stubborn, he's obviously losing the dressing room, yes I am blaming him for Westwoods clanger, yes I'm blaming him for making our forwards look bang average and making our team look f**kin clueless!!

GET HIM OUT NOW!!!

3 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

NOW!not bothered if we win/lose or draw, he's stubborn, he's obviously losing the dressing room, yes I am blaming him for Westwoods clanger, yes I'm blaming him for making our forwards look bang average and making our team look f**kin clueless!!

GET HIM OUT NOW!!!

I wish you'dfuck off...what a bellendtosser

Edited by daveyboy66

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I wish you'dfuck off...what a bellendtosser

Great riposte, but in you haste to post  you forgot to use the space bar on your ZX 81

Guest wilyfox

Keep this up and he'll be gone before too long. Brand of football...results...stubborn philosophy... Recruitment has been disappointing to say the least. Not his department I know, but, he said we were better prepared for this season and underlined the value of a good start this season. Where is it...?

Guest mrbluesky
6 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Great riposte, but in you haste to post  you forgot to use the space bar on your ZX 81

Seems I was hasty as well lol

16 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

GET HIM OUT NOW!!!

I hope you f**** off down the Lane with the rest of your squeeling family. Clown. 

What other team out of the other 91 will be playing their full back as centre half after only 2 games . We are an absolute shambles and a laughing stock. 

Plus we leave out FF .!!!The one player who's a game changer.  And if in all probability he's leaving let's put him in the shop window to retain his value . 

22 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

GET HIM OUT NOW!!!

Are you 8 years old ? 

1 minute ago, MisterB007 said:

What other team out of the other 91 will be playing their full back as centre half after only 2 games . We are an absolute shambles and a laughing stock. 

Plus we leave out FF .!!!The one player who's a game changer.  And if in all probability he's leaving let's put him in the shop window to retain his value . 

You're only a laughing stock when you've gone 93 years without a major trophy as you well know