So when do we class it as as bad start?

All the talk leading up to Preston was that the players and management wanted a good start, and to hit the ground running this season. Well that hasn't really happened, and I see Bannan has already stated in the pre match presser this morning that we 'haven't started the way we wanted to'.

We're 2 leagues games in and no win yet. So, what do we class as a bad start? The month of August? Personally, I'd say if we don't win tomorrow then we've had another turgid start to a league campaign. And, yet again, after all the talk we'll be playing catch up.

I think we have to say that we have had a bad start already.  But if you look on form of last 6 games as pundits do then its horrific.

L D D L W D

And one of those draws  was a penatly shoot out loss. The win was against L2 oposition.  Poor to me.

I think if we don't win tomorrow it'll constitute a bad start. 

Seen people say we've W1 D1 L1 in the first three games, which is a bit of a mute point, seeing as though the win was against a team who can't buy a point in League 2.

I have a feeling we'll draw tomorrow night and keep this run of lower end mediocrity going.

Edited by Cosby Blunkett