Most tenenous reason to hit CC over the head with.

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Oh, is it them that turns every single post into an anti Carlos post then, my mistake, I must go back and read them again. :duntmatter:

Live and let live.

Why shouldn't people be allowed to express their opinions about this manager?

10 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

I'll dig out some of the most 'toxic' posts on here and let people make their own minds up which 'group' wins toxic 'lobbyists' of the year award.

Maybe also declare your allegiance before posing as an independent researcher 

3 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

They should, but not on every chuffing topic on here.

Problem is, the manager is in charge and the buck stops with him especially when it comes to playing personal, so if a player is being discussed right or wrong he's most of the time involved due to tactics, position, orders out on the pitch etc... 

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

Problem is, the manager is in charge and the buck stops with him especially when it comes to playing personal, so if a player is being discussed right or wrong he's most of the time involved due to tactics, position, orders out on the pitch etc... 

Rubbish, every post just ends up an attack on the manager. He has to take some of the blame but so do the players. When I was young and told to be in by 8 it wasn't mi dads fault if I was late, it was mine. The manager can say what he wants before the game but the players don't always have to, or are able to, do it to the letter. Maybe we should have non criticising the club/manager/players/owner area for those that don't want to see the negativity in every post.

I personally think its a shared responsibility between CC and DC.

I am not happy with CC for his refusal to evolve and his rigidity in sticking to much the same team as two years ago. The team needs to evolve because we are stuck in a defensive style that doesn't yield enough wins. . 

But I'm also frustrated that our transfer policy doesn't seem to fit the needs of the team. Of course I'm happy that we have money, which we have never had before but it isn't directly improving the team. It is being spent on squad players, or players that end up as squad players because Carlos won't give them a chance (or players we didn't really need like Rhodes). 

Edited by Bodhidharma