The Wednesday -V- Queens Park Rangers - OMDT

Can't say I'm satisfied with that result. Improvement on last week, but I don't think that was the reaction we required after that dismal display.

Beginnings of an injury crisis not helping matters. And Adam Reach needs his head sorting out or a transfer.

Hooper, Winnall, Bannan all positives for me. Rhodes we can happily sell if we don't intend to play to his strengths.

Going to be a long season.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Much improved second half.  The diamond suits us going forward but it makes it hard when the other team attacks down the wings.  Bannan had another good game but everyone else was a little off.  Winnall works hard but I'm not sure his passing is good enough.  I think we'd have won that if we'd had FF coming off the bench.

1 minute ago, adifferentgame said:

Can't say I'm satisfied with that result. Improvement on last week, but I don't think that was the reaction we required after that dismal display.

Beginnings of an injury crisis not helping matters. And Adam Reach needs his head sorting out or a transfer.

Hooper, Winnall, Bannan all positives for me. Rhodes we can happily sell if we don't intend to play to his strengths.

Going to be a long season.

What are these "strengths" of which you speak?