For those wanting Carlos to be replaced

Carlos Sheffield Wednesday.jpg

Just a quick one for all those who want Carlos to be replaced as manager of Sheffield Wednesday after just one defeat (by a penalty)

Look at the above showing the finishing places of our club over the last five years

Look at how Carlos has taken us from a struggling Championship team to one challenging year in year out for promotion

Look at the year on year improvement

And then tell me if Carlos goes and you get your way - who will be able to come into our club and have a year on year improvement record like the one that Carlos has?

I just don't think for a second there's anyone out there who is better who could come in and do a job

Carlos record stands for itself - year on year improvement

Owlstalk Shop

The squad is a capable of more.

Many of us have come to realise a new manager has more chance of using our great squad to it's maximum potential.

At the same time, its reasonable to believe a new manager will adopt an approach the involves shooting towards the oppositions nets.

Exciting times, and genuinely can't wait for somebody new to get their hands on our great squad.

It will be like Christmas.

Edited by Mr Farrell

I'd say it more Chansiri's investment.

Nuhiu, Maguire, May to FF and Hooper J-Wow

FF Hooper J-Wow to FF Hooper J-Wow Fletcher Winnall Rhodes

Possibly 8Kish a week to 140Kish a week in strikers alone, we could add more to 2014-15 line so I'll through in 30K to be generous.

38K to 140K. Still a massive difference shall we throw some midfielders in? Either transfer dealing have been poor when taking into account how we play.

Edited by DobbinTheDonkey

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just a quick one for all those who want Carlos to be replaced as manager of Sheffield Wednesday after just one defeat (by a penalty)

Look at the above showing the finishing places of our club over the last five years

Look at how Carlos has taken us from a struggling Championship team to one challenging year in year out for promotion

And then tell me if Carlos goes and you get your way - who will be able to come into our club and have a year on year improvement record like the one that Carlos has?

I just don't think for a second there's anyone out there who is better who could come in and do a job

Keep clapping- it might never happen

• Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

If it's purely cash and down to £££ then is Chansiri to blame for us not getting promoted?

I wasn't implying it was all down to cash, just pointing out that jumping 7 places looks impressive, but we all know the resources increased hugely in that period too.

Looking at that table actually makes me think what a good job Gray did rather than Carlos.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This thread proves that everyone's just running on pure emotion

The question is simple - who could come in and do a better job? 

Name the manager who could step in next week and then deliver a promotion winning season

This has already been answered in many other threads. 

You know who could come in and do a better job. 

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Carlos has been great. But don't you agree that every manager has a life span at a club?

You can't just keep pounding away with the same thing if it no longer delivers.