iFollow SWFC Annual pass.

I am still confused regarding what is available with the £45 Annual pass (which I have subscribed to). I have a simple question. Will the Rangers match be available to watch live or will it be commentary only?

Edited by millo

24 minutes ago, millo said:

I am still confused regarding what is available with the £45 Annual pass (which I have subscribed to). I have a simple question. Will the Rangers match be available to watch live or will it be commentary only?

Available live to all subscribers is how I read it. But league games available live to people living overseas only.

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Available live to all subscribers is how I read it. But league games available live to people living overseas only.

Thanks. That's how I originally read it but still not 100% confident. Only time will tell I suppose.

Tbh I've just got sky sports via talk talk which means I'll be able to watch a few games now not bad £8.50 a month for 18 months (sky must be mega struggling).

I've pretty much given up.on Kodi these days for live sports especially with the crackdown.

It's this crackdown for real though?

How can they know what you are streaming?

I've used download sites for 20 years and never had any bother.

Saying that live football has always been too hit and miss on Kodi for me to persist with it. 

7 minutes ago, Sgt Wilko said:

I've got a mate who has subscribed to I follow for another Championship club using a VPN which makes it look like he's in USA.

I'd be amazed if it works and he gets to see all matches live but I'll post on here if it does.

It most likely will. Did he create a new account for it?

42 minutes ago, Eightace said:

It's this crackdown for real though?

How can they know what you are streaming?

I've used download sites for 20 years and never had any bother.

Saying that live football has always been too hit and miss on Kodi for me to persist with it. 

There's a high court order that requires ISPs to block ips of sites who are illegally distributing content that relates specifically to the premier league at present. But I would expect that to spread to other forms of piracy. 

50 minutes ago, Carlos' Coat said:

I'm not sure whether to get it. Interviews and highlights seem to be free, and as I'm able to get to most games the commentary isn't much use to me. I'm I missing some other content somewhere?

I use it to listen to the away games but if you go to most of those it's not worth it

4 hours ago, Warringtonowl said:

There's a high court order that requires ISPs to block ips of sites who are illegally distributing content that relates specifically to the premier league at present. But I would expect that to spread to other forms of piracy. 

I tried to stream the cricket yesterday, just no luck at all. I'm fed up of faffing with Kodi and if the make sports affordable I'll buy it. Which ive done.

7 hours ago, millo said:

ALL subscribers can watch it.   I paid for Wednesday player in September 2016, so even though I'm going to cancel, I presume I get 12 months coverage.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/owls-v-rangers-live-on-ifollow/

Edited by Lincs Owl

33 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

I tried to pay to have ifollow earlier and it said I already had it. So even the website is whooshing people now 

I did exactly the same. Presumably it was transferred across from Wednesday Player subscription.