George luvly Boyd

We were lucky to get him and to have beaten the likes of Derby and Villa to his signature. If we can bring in a commanding ball playing centre back of similar quality or calibre and keep all of our best players, then we will have a decent realistic chance for top 2.

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

Guest Dusty Curtains
1 hour ago, Furious George said:

Nothing to do with football, but kids just started watching Adventure Time, and now I've ordered the box sets and downloaded the ending song.

That is all. 

Undefeated on Adventure Time Top Trumps today.

Ultimately a diminishing sense of pride in outwittting the wife and boy though. 

The Cosmic Owl remains an inspiration however. 

10 hours ago, SBOwl said:

Didn't think Gazelles were very good at football in general. 

They can dribble with any foot. Really confusing for defenders.. Not much good at heading, they keep puncturing the ball with their horns. Great at after goal celebrations though, they prance about like ..erm, gazelles.

On 27/07/2017 at 06:40, Simaniac Owl said:

IMG_1059.thumb.JPG.93369b178d2e5fab1411b5da9dd95aae.JPG

He he also has a nice car. 

Just hope it has more than two seats lol

As we celebarate our 150th year, we could dig up some of the characters from old and get their thoughts.

Like an Owlstalk alternative history look back! 

Espisode 1: The "fan" who complained about Gary Teale's Bentley 

One assist last season. And very few crosses attempted. Can't see him being the guy to supply our strikers with the ammunition they've been missing.

Having said that I don't doubt he has quality and will run all day. Regular starter in the prem. I imagine he will be used in games where we need to be very solid defensively down the sides