Donny v Owls OMDT

Lovely balance to that team.

OK could do with a proper CB, but assuming Loovens is fit for Saturday we are in good shape.

Looks like Carlos sees Hutch as CM again this season. Would surely be at CB this evening if he was starting there Saturday. Wouldn't be my choice position for Hutch, but still great balance in the line-up.

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

It's great, apart from the fact under "line-ups" it's telling me both Westwood and Abdi are in goal for us, whilst Donny appear to be playing with 11 keepers

Gotta be something in the rules about that?

haha never even noticed that, but to be fair, as far as compared to normal thats progress so take what you can get mate, plus, maybe we are gonna try Wildsmith of Dawson at CB if Abdi can be backup keeper?

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Really is poor if indeed that is correct. It's not as if all of a sudden we have found we need a new CB, we have known all summer and to be honest even before the season finished. I just hope somehow we pull a quality CB out of the hat in the next few days. 

we have known for longer than summer that we needed a quality centre half well over a year id say. other clubs can do it why not us? as much as I dislike leeds they got bartley and janson in last summer surely its not that difficult if you look in right places. looking at Newcastle reserves and a dead average player on 45k(hanley) a wk aint the right place.

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

we have known for longer than summer that we needed a quality centre half well over a year id say. other clubs can do it why not us? as much as I dislike leeds they got bartley and janson in last summer surely its not that difficult if you look in right places. looking at Newcastle reserves and a dead average player on 45k(hanley) a wk aint the right place.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-owls-chief-defends-lack-of-signings-1-8667337?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

17 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Evening all,

Happy with the lineup.  Looks very strong indeed, apart from Pudil at centre back.

Hutchinson and Abdi looks interesting for sure.  

We will win this 4 nil I reckon.  

TO VICTORY!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Fingers crossed. I got £25 on us to win on a -1 handicap at 2's.

1 minute ago, Owlsrgud2 said:

its strange listening to other teams commentary's they get excited when they attack and hardly change their tone when we do lol

Everytime they get excited I keep thinking it's us on the attack

lol