Donny v Owls OMDT

Just now, offalyowl said:

Just don't fancy pudil at CB but other than that, Carlos has put out a good strong team 

Needs must. 

But, I'd be concerned that Pudil could be off the pace if he's expected to revert back to full back next week at Preston. 

He's spent the entirety of pre-season playing centre half...which from a fitness/distance covered point of view, is nowhere near the demands of a attacking full back.

Pudil is a very good full back when fully fit...he's very suspect when lacking match fitness. Which he could well be come next Saturday. 

Just now, frastheowl said:

Needs must. 

But, I'd be concerned that Pudil could be off the pace if he's expected to revert back to full back next week at Preston. 

He's spent the entirety of pre-season playing centre half...which from a fitness/distance covered point of view, is nowhere near the demands of a attacking full back.

Pudil is a very good full back when fully fit...he's very suspect when lacking match fitness. Which he could well be come next Saturday. 

Totally agree with everything you've said which makes me think that fox or reach could be playing there at the start of the season