S6 Clothing

1 hour ago, DuncOwl said:

RL Polo are £80!

Anyway, @Bedale owl, I like it. Coming on here is a brave move. All you'll get is people trying to either pick holes or trying to be funny. If you're in the clique, you might escape this, but I assume you are not.

Good luck with the venture.

Given I own about 20, I can assure you I've never paid more than £40 for a brand new RL Polo! If you're paying £80, you're buying them from the wrong place!

Agreed with your next comment - best of luck to @Bedale owl with the venture and wish him/her every success. I was simply giving my opinion on the products, I'm sure there are many, many folk out there who like and would buy the products.

Thank you all. We genuinely appreciate all the feedback. As such, we have made some quick changes and included some new products. Our brand is s6 and all garments have this embroidered to the arm. Please check out our new products applied which include a t-shirt for £10, contrast polo for £15 and a sweatshirt for £20. I have attached an image of the polo for reference. 

Silver Oak is a company that supplies marketing consultancy and promotional services and supplies. This brand is important to us and we believe in it. Quality and uniqueness. We accept the owl logo used is similar to that of other items in the market. Our brand S6 however, is totally unique. One again we thank you for your feedback and hope to welcome you as customers soon to prove ourselves. More importantly, we look forward to seeing you at Hillsborough soon! WAWAW 

PR618_Royal_White_FT copy.jpg

That S6 owl is MUCH better.

And i'm REALLY liking the sweatshirt on here .. that might be worth a purchase at 20 quid.

3 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Good luck to them.

The club obviously aren't interested in giving the fans what they want and making money in the process.

Fully agree with these sentiments ..

Good luck to them, and based on what i've seen, some of gear looks much better that the tat we've had in the club shop. Its been like this for years which is extremley disappointing .. i'm completely lost when it comes to the reasons why we, as a club, don't or never have had decent clothing range .. astounded .. i can remember looking in the 90's at the horrendous polo's and shirts and this continued in to the 00's and probably up to recently.

get some decent gear in and it will sell, guaranteed!

To be honest I like most of the stuff on the site and to be fair your online selection is better than a club that is 150 years old! Best of luck to you bedale owl!!!! 

I will be purchasing in the near future. 

This is exactly the sort of stuff the club shop should be doing.

But they don't, so it's down to the fans to, and you can expect some future business from me. I stumbled across your site first thing this morning on Twitter and I think everything looks great. The logo designs are lovely and the shirts look great.

People moaning about the price is something you might just have to weather in the short term. They're not cheap but if the quality is good they will ultimately be worth it. Only early custom and good word of mouth will sort that but long term you should be reyt!

Edited by sheffield_dave

28 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Definitely.

I wasn't overly keen on the first lot of stuff shown on this thread, but those recent ones with the different logo are much more like it.

Good luck with it all, @Bedale owl.

Definitely.

I wasn't overly keen on the first lot of stuff shown on this thread, but those recent ones with the different logo are much more like it.

Definitely.

Thank you. 

7 hours ago, Bedale owl said:

Hi all, 

Your feedback is greatly appreciate on this. To clarify, the garments used for s6clothing is the likes of Glenmuir, Asquith and Fox, Front Row along with other premium garments. The pricing reflects this and also VAT will be paid on all item as it is a VAT registered Limited company. For example, the Henbury top detailed above is about 1/4 of the price of the garments alone, without the two embroidered personalisation on them. 

As for the imagery on the site, these have been put together with a view to getting the site live for pre-season. We take these comments on board and will review this. 

I can assure you of the quality of these however, we appreciate, like anything, these won't be for everyone. It is an alternative. We will review and look to offer less quality garments at a more affordable price in the future. 

Silver Oak Marketing is ran by Wednesday fans and the R&D put in to this brand was carried out on Wednesday fans alone. 

Hope your team wins this season.. WAWAW and thanks 

Isn't that what Dave Allen said about our transfer policy? lol