S6 Clothing

Hi all, 

Your feedback is greatly appreciate on this. To clarify, the garments used for s6clothing is the likes of Glenmuir, Asquith and Fox, Front Row along with other premium garments. The pricing reflects this and also VAT will be paid on all item as it is a VAT registered Limited company. For example, the Henbury top detailed above is about 1/4 of the price of the garments alone, without the two embroidered personalisation on them. 

As for the imagery on the site, these have been put together with a view to getting the site live for pre-season. We take these comments on board and will review this. 

I can assure you of the quality of these however, we appreciate, like anything, these won't be for everyone. It is an alternative. We will review and look to offer less quality garments at a more affordable price in the future. 

Silver Oak Marketing is ran by Wednesday fans and the R&D put in to this brand was carried out on Wednesday fans alone. 

Hope your team wins this season.. WAWAW and thanks 

6 minutes ago, Bedale owl said:

Hi all, 

Your feedback is greatly appreciate on this. To clarify, the garments used for s6clothing is the likes of Glenmuir, Asquith and Fox, Front Row along with other premium garments. The pricing reflects this and also VAT will be paid on all item as it is a VAT registered Limited company. For example, the Henbury top detailed above is about 1/4 of the price of the garments alone, without the two embroidered personalisation on them. 

As for the imagery on the site, these have been put together with a view to getting the site live for pre-season. We take these comments on board and will review this. 

I can assure you of the quality of these however, we appreciate, like anything, these won't be for everyone. It is an alternative. We will review and look to offer less quality garments at a more affordable price in the future. 

Silver Oak Marketing is ran by Wednesday fans and the R&D put in to this brand was carried out on Wednesday fans alone. 

Hope your team wins this season.. WAWAW and thanks 

Also, there is a £5 discount voucher that can be used, s6five. 

16 minutes ago, Bedale owl said:

Also, there is a £5 discount voucher that can be used, s6five. 

One final word. As we are a company that does listen, and we are Wednesday fans....  Where we can, we have amended pricing. This has made some savings on certain products. Also, I refer back to the £5 off coupon code s6five. Once again, thank you for your feedback. I hope our answers may have appeased some of you. 

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

As a comparison. Ive a friend who does corporate embroidered clothing - I had a couple of items made by him for the Play Off Final at Wembley. I paid £10 for the polo shirt and £12 for the hoody. If I wanted to knock them out commercially (and I really don't as I'd rather not be sued... again) if I was charging £35 a throw I'd be raking it in.

l01caHDUMOEStXof-faICsp5v4g0GXLDro3eBJaGligzQFblnHGDKaB0HyajW4kZS1Ca9grR82e6L426YFC7H27G_3szPG4kfwXus-kt6TIZI5CitCKU0zAJCj02PjyWxEMhTjdiSg_7wkxTU8TYIsQi5Xf-CpKIKvFP9kD9VS9vAPpUk6gTdMw4jpiT4WoS6o6TRFsmoD7P8n7wTi0PITnE0m3eYWPDlIWpGEPsp-kY_ZKdO-sXtXE5CpR4DFUPccvBoYzBNkMHyjiXJ8o4vZHPtyQyRirPi5MNKKNaNOmqKO6z33PmzdYHR-otypiIM18AcNcaP56ufOFIPeeeMgJvuZvs4zY2JJ5hnrsvKw3sqjCCqss4ZFnNbShBnqgdqqhlL__nuqta451fMN1PcxcXEWtPJ6NiZtGItmgl2ceK7jH4fGl4kb0-VHUlPw3_aYurcY1UOVCTkFmkSiXOVuN4SVYzWZpAUYfGRgyuxK_QB0aSDoYuFsoMyrxEtmUtUEF2KKxQcBeAbvkg2H2CwX1gsavGdlk9rgvJX7Gv_0lAlXdDEoQAQqVCh9eyXKFwk2KYxkAwB9y1ZXRRZ8a-dKkUOGIBANb3UokGDZ0qnO3-ZMR0xVSGtH1tNw=w535-h950-no

ABJ3JvmOpduCRQrc2_c_-lzfhqH2ANlVofKnoyFKS6yN32siWfUOygwZRYB2sbWOOv6I9Ra1z92E6JsmBRrCAKNI-KAGSolDTC95DRn1s0l913rZSM_0ogpUKwTN2kJUyVHOySA-AuuRCi6zE8nHrg5T_veSJTdt4lwq_bCF1Oq9UZWlySCzJIVgexE3ZbQtyHzKzHRp3YQp5qOgcDjWHsQxfOifft-DnpMPA0HzMX0GyLI4VsSCPrcyQDX24F7MTgBAe-WLGtYn9GY9uQC3FFoURKhYlRT2aP7AuWhwgUXA36Ba2qK4BVfjBBLHs24QQKgz8JCk3mqs4sMyOgLXAcsHOLvGzDKPNWKvvKkmBmqIOrljS6pLWUukUBgpNcDimHDufzFyrwfR8cXuCv-apYQqYa3aUJdRsdlX4IMNc8Ut75I3-OrxCCq6Hx0akQtRM39Drb3FLaLEhz2w-UcF7dhkWBZyoSuByjrQ-RMA9ztkcmXe1ypnqetHyO2ac_tMYlQJv0BYseCX7OyfQAV6PbA9Vxr7_MPKI2NYSBPZfMLoeaSZkM6XLt_QFv-3oZ39Dt2xWxBrsGcfkQ0zaOxj8cRzrHiOs7D40CXNybRz4cS0mDDHyYsF_LhFcQ=w713-h950-no

Like you say, your branding is a registered trade mark. Also, the garments supplied are in no way the same quality, albeit Henbury is a good make. The S6 Clothing brand is unique in its own right and therefore, no comparisons can really be drawn.  

1 hour ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Ok I see. Don't really buy Wednesday clothing so I wouldn't know. Just saw the Fred Perry comment. Don't think you'd get something of that quality for 35 quid

£29.99 to £39.99 at Fred Perry outlet stores (same goes for Ralph Lauren).

As for the S6 products, they don't look much different from the official merchandise and I wouldn't buy that due to quality and price of product, and most importantly the design/fashion element - my dad probably wouldn't be seen in that gear and he has no shame when it comes to dress sense! lol

8 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

£29.99 to £39.99 at Fred Perry outlet stores (same goes for Ralph Lauren).

RL Polo are £80!

Anyway, @Bedale owl, I like it. Coming on here is a brave move. All you'll get is people trying to either pick holes or trying to be funny. If you're in the clique, you might escape this, but I assume you are not.

Good luck with the venture.

personally i think you should choose a couple of lines (eg polos and hoodies) and  price them lower to start with (perhaps sell at cost if people register with your site etc), and then once people get to know the brand and see that its quality then you can increase the price and you will have a database ready to use for direct marketing when new lines are launched.

2 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Ok I see. Don't really buy Wednesday clothing so I wouldn't know. Just saw the Fred Perry comment. Don't think you'd get something of that quality for 35 quid

Can get plenty of clothes of that quality for that amount or less , cheap mass produced stuff in China , just paying a premium for a naff label.