Harlee Dean, Brentford captain

Guest BULGARIA

19 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Is he close to signing or just rumours? Him and mulgrew would be perfect 

And that's why it won't happen :biggrin:

Purely rumours at the moment, mostly from twitter over the last couple of days. So there's 99% chance we won't sign him... it's the hope that kills ya 

1 hour ago, Big Jack said:

Got to put a bid in first, if we are interested.

But for all we know we might have put a bid in. Club keeps its dealings to itself since DC took over, and while it makes summer boring, I'm actually happy about it

I'm no expert (unlike many on here)  in respect of FFP rules. But, if we are within the margins, then young Dean is exactly the type of player we need. He is young, athletic and a leader, and someone who should we be able to sign I believe has a pretty good resale value.

Centre backs with his qualities are going to cost a fair bit, but he is a player who merits serious consideration.

After CC's public statement that we need two CB, I'm sure many potential targets just got a couple of million pound more expensive !!!!

In an ideal world, the signings would be done and dusted prior to the season starting, but I'm sure there will be some activity this week.

6 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

I'm no expert (unlike many on here)  in respect of FFP rules. But, if we are within the margins, then young Dean is exactly the type of player we need. He is young, athletic and a leader, and someone who should we be able to sign I believe has a pretty good resale value.

Centre backs with his qualities are going to cost a fair bit, but he is a player who merits serious consideration.

After CC's public statement that we need two CB, I'm sure many potential targets just got a couple of million pound more expensive !!!!

In an ideal world, the signings would be done and dusted prior to the season starting, but I'm sure there will be some activity this week.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

Guest Lostondisplay

According to a credible source, Dean wants out of Brentford. Been offered a 3 year extension which he's turned down. We're interested and he'd like to come to us.... 70% chance of happening. According to the guy I spoke to, United interested too. Could be a waiting game and take us to the end of the window.

Wont name names on this thread of where the info came from, but will disclose on PM as long as it's not banded about in here. Might need further updates :) 

1 minute ago, Lostondisplay said:

According to a credible source, Dean wants out of Brentford. Been offered a 3 year extension which he's turned down. We're interested and he'd like to come to us.... 70% chance of happening. According to the guy I spoke to, United interested too. Could be a waiting game and take us to the end of the window.

Wont name names on this thread of where the info came from, but will disclose on PM as long as it's not banded about in here. Might need further updates :) 

Go on then I can keep a secret 

Edited by swfc1983