Harlee Dean, Brentford captain

Guest BULGARIA

4 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

That never appears to stop them moving to Liverpool or Manchester, and if he was good enough to play for a top London club he would already be with on. I suppose the likes of Brighton, Bournemouth, Fulham and Reading would interest him more than a move to the land of whippets and ferrets, but I wonder what his wife would think to South West Sheffield/North East Derbyshire property prices and quality, as againt those of London.

Batemoor, Jordanthorpe or Clay Cross?

lol

25 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

That never appears to stop them moving to Liverpool or Manchester, and if he was good enough to play for a top London club he would already be with on. I suppose the likes of Brighton, Bournemouth, Fulham and Reading would interest him more than a move to the land of whippets and ferrets, but I wonder what his wife would think to South West Sheffield/North East Derbyshire property prices and quality, as againt those of London.

They can live anywhere they want now and still play for a team based miles away..whats the difference between a Hairdresser / Internet connection for his xbox / car dealership / beauty salon for his wag up here or down south that all they need ?  Oh and almost forgot Tattoo Parlour...

Brentford have conceded 67 and 65 goals in the last two seasons, with Dean near ever-present. Compared to our 45 twice.

That said, they play far more adventurously than we do and score more. 75 and 72 compared to 66 and 60.

Not saying that makes Dean a bad player of course. His age, fitness and height all fit the bill. Can't say I have noticed him as a player.

1 hour ago, BULGARIA said:

My friend is a Brentford fanatic, knows quite a bit and he tells me we are sniffing around their captain Harlee Dean, a solid center back according to my buddy.

He still laughs at us buying Lloyd Owusu!!

Is that the same Lloyd Owusu who scored for us away at Brentford..? Bet he was laughing then.

If they are asking too much for him then enquire about John Egan who plays along side him, seems like a good option to have and young so definitely will improve and price will only better and highly regarded here in Ireland, would prefer dean but would have them 2 over keogh, Hanley or Morrison 

1 hour ago, BULGARIA said:

My friend is a Brentford fanatic, knows quite a bit and he tells me we are sniffing around their captain Harlee Dean, a solid center back according to my buddy.

He laughed when they lost their top goalscorer? OK! 

2 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Harlee Dean would be utter class, but I feel it's more of a pipe dream than anything else. Don't think we could afford him as Brentford always command high fees for their players, and he's a southern lad through and through playing close to his hometown in Essex.

Brentford is out in the sticks beyond West London. Rubbish train service and roads.

Probably quicker from Sheffield to Essex

2 hours ago, BULGARIA said:

Does he smell?