Is there a Scottish obsession

22 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Scottish aren't good at international level yet we seem to be signing loads (potentially) with the aim of getting to prem ??? Surely there must be a reason why most of rumours are Scottish ???

It's a good job we don't play at international level then

26 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Scottish aren't good at international level yet we seem to be signing loads (potentially) with the aim of getting to prem ??? Surely there must be a reason why most of rumours are Scottish ???

its all down the to work our new scouts have put in 

Image result for the krankies

7 minutes ago, steveger said:

I have an obsession with the Scottish, I absolutely hate most of the moaning, bitter albinio ginger haggis-munching c**s

No one in Scotland moans about ANYTHING as much as you moan about erm, Scotland :duntmatter:

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Only just noticed this have you? I Thought we could do "Top Trump's swaps with Burnley to let them have Westwood to help them complete an Irish clean sweep with whatever Scottish players they have left in their squad to help with the "irn brus" our new nickname apparently.....