Squad Improvements

Ok so recruiting is obvious a hot topic but everyone agrees we need to improve the team, so why are we looking at championship players ?? 

Weve been at at the top end for the past two years I don't see the need for all this championship experience, to improve the squad we need premier league players regardless of weather they have experience in this league or not.

Forget Scottish lumps like Hanley Hutton and Mulgrew let's look in the prem squads for ch's who will struggle for game time. 

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Weve been at at the top end for the past two years I don't see the need for all this championship experience, to improve the squad we need premier league players regardless of weather they have experience in this league or not.

Thats a really good idea,wonder if anyone from swfc has thought about it,you should call/tweet/email the club fella.

7 minutes ago, steveger said:

I heard the club bought a new microwave for the new kitchenette area in the new portakabins at Middlewood, it may just be a rumour though

If this is true, does anyone know what the impact on our FFP status would be? Are we close to breaching? If so kiss goodbye to a new fridge IMHO.

44 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Forget Scottish lumps like Hanley Hutton and Mulgrew let's look in the prem squads for ch's who will struggle for game time. 

Hanley the Newcastle squad player in the premier league who will possibly struggle for game time?

We need a lump at the back because we are too soft at times. 

4 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Ok so recruiting is obvious a hot topic but everyone agrees we need to improve the team, so why are we looking at championship players ?? 

Have you got a spare £30m  for a premier league centre half ? 

And £100 k a week for their wages ?