Roll Up Roll Up Executive Boxes For Hire

2 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

It's got to be some sort of tactic to make sure no one will actually buy a box for the season. 

Them prices are just batshit crazy.

Said it before, so i'll say it again.

"IF" they are all taken by fans, he will be happy because the money will go into the FFP coffers.

But, it won't matter really because he will just get someone else who he knows to pretend to buy them, and he will front the money up.

What i would like to see though, presuming they are not fully booked, is...

A week before a game, he should make a draw from the season tickets holders, to fill them with fans.

Nobody loses because they have already paid, it also gives fans an incentive to buy season tickets.

Is the box more about corporate sponsorship rather than a ticket? I am not condoning the price at all, but I believe you get your company board above your box. I don't work in marketing so no idea what sponsorship is likely to cost. But guessing it holds about 8 people which is £217.39 per person per game. What do you actually get apart from a ticket and the board above your box? For example how much is it for a board around the pitch ? Might get so many negs for this just thinking "outside the box":ghoulguy:

13 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

How many on here actually used this facility when Milan was practically giving them away ?

If so your input is perfectly valid.

If not ........

Does that mean we're not allowed an opinion on the team unless we've played in it?

Or the kit unless we've been involved in the design and manufacture of one?

:duntmatter:

Just now, Donny.Owl said:

Does that mean we're not allowed an opinion on the team unless we've played in it?

Or the kit unless we've been involved in the design and manufacture of one?

:duntmatter:

Far easier just to knock the club and the Chairman on any given subject ......... especially ones where people have little or no knowledge of the subject matter or have absolutely no intention of participation.