Valentines Greeting from Tony Crane.....

Think back....... the year is 2003 did anyone romanticise their good lady with a love message from our talented midfielder Mr Crane? 

Maybe you marked the birth of your first born with a greeting to your partner from Trond Soltvedt?

Or maybe just when you thought you were in the depths of the flu in the harsh winter of 2003 our flying Finnish goalgetter Shefki Kuqi left a greeting and all was again right with the world? 

Classic stuff lol

20170720_212709.jpg

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Crane was a defender wasn't he? Went on to play for Grimsby. 

I stand corrected. I was thinking he was a defensive midfielder at first but come to think about it he was a centre back. Great times they were back then eh

4 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

Think back....... the year is 2003 did anyone romanticise their good lady with a love message from our talented midfielder Mr Crane? 

Maybe you marked the birth of your first born with a greeting to your partner from Trond Soltvedt?

Or maybe just when you thought you were in the depths of the flu in the harsh winter of 2003 our flying Finnish goalgetter Shefki Kuqi left a greeting and all was again right with the world? 

Classic stuff lol

20170720_212709.jpg

Can we get them all to call zzdmdu ?

7 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

I stand corrected. I was thinking he was a defensive midfielder at first but come to think about it he was a centre back. Great times they were back then eh

We had the absolute pleasure of seeing him play as an emergency centre forward for three games as well, scoring against Bradford at their ground.

Top player, big Tony.

I booked a Mothersdayogram with Lloyd Owusu...............Imagine my surprise when Guylian Nbumbu Nsungu turned up naked with a single red rose clinched between his butt cheeks a bottle of Costcutter Cava and a cheeky glint in his eye. Mothers blood pressure has never recovered.

Suffice to say I wrote a strongly worded missive to Bob Grierson who sent me a bag of Chupa Chups lollies and a book on pigeon fancying signed by Dave Allen in way of compensation.

How  i miss those halcyon days!