Owls vs Portapotty short highlights

Guest keepitsteel67

the only transition i can see there is going from a low end prem attack to a mediocre championship defense...  

4 hours ago, Almat said:

I have a feeling young Mr Reach may silence his critics on here this coming season. Boyd looks lively. Our defence? Oh dear...

In all honesty he needs to..........................i`ll be impressed if he is still looking this lively when the boots and challenges start flying in.

26 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

Boyd looking good

Yes him and Reach look a good balance . 

My major concern apart from the obvious CB is a right back who can actually do something with the ball in and around the area . 

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Great goal, good width, but hopefully we won't play at that tempo when the real thing starts

Correct we will get slower, everything through Bannan just outside our goal area, seriously hope we learnt from last year and up the tempo, we need to feed our forwards to the max, if so ime sure they will deliver

1 hour ago, debram said:

Correct we will get slower, everything through Bannan just outside our goal area, seriously hope we learnt from last year and up the tempo, we need to feed our forwards to the max, if so ime sure they will deliver

While Bannan is doing that, it's perfect for the oppos defence to organise themselves and kettle our strikers and creatives.

Tip tap at the back= a stalemate.

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

While Bannan is doing that, it's perfect for the oppos defence to organise themselves and kettle our strikers and creatives.

Tip tap at the back= a stalemate.

Hope we dont have to go through that again